ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-26-2011, 04:05 PM

i have both gts and ralliart ,disc from gts dont fit ralliart,look at both the ralliart and gts or regular lancer the spare wheel fitting is deeper on the gts ,the ralliart is like the evo x so theres diferences on all three gts,ralliart and evo x, ive used many things from evo x and for the all wheel drive system mitsubishi used evo 9 parts. im not saying this, its mitubishi that saids it
Old 12-26-2011, 04:08 PM

no matter how poeple see it these cars run on the same platform including the wagon.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:51 PM

From a tuning and modding standpoint, the car is more EVO X.

From a marketing standpoint, Mitsu needs to claim it more as a gussied up Prancer. With a couple of keyboard clicks on the assembly line, they could have made the EVO X look stupid expensive compared to a RalliArt. Take out the SST for a regular transmission and make the turbo a little bigger (yet still low boost) and you have a $23k baby EVO. But it makes U-turns and has a trunk.

Part for part it has more parts in common with the Prancer, true. But the one important part is the EVO turbo motor. Add in that is has AWD and the ability to trade up to EVO X hand me downs and we here on the various RalliArt forums think of it more as Baby EVO X.

It is all up to your perspective whether Baby EVO or Rowdy Prancer.

Mike W
Old 12-26-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW-RRE View Post
From a tuning and modding standpoint, the car is more EVO X.

From a marketing standpoint, Mitsu needs to claim it more as a gussied up Prancer. With a couple of keyboard clicks on the assembly line, they could have made the EVO X look stupid expensive compared to a RalliArt. Take out the SST for a regular transmission and make the turbo a little bigger (yet still low boost) and you have a $23k baby EVO. But it makes U-turns and has a trunk.

Part for part it has more parts in common with the Prancer, true. But the one important part is the EVO turbo motor. Add in that is has AWD and the ability to trade up to EVO X hand me downs and we here on the various RalliArt forums think of it more as Baby EVO X.

It is all up to your perspective whether Baby EVO or Rowdy Prancer.

Mike W
Rowdy Prancer, unfortunately. They shoulda given us the bottom end of the Evo. The Ralliart is a winner all day in Stock class Solo, but as soon as you throw a part on it, it's in the Evo class, and in the same hands would lose to the Evo. ugh...

All in all, it's a corner they were losing on with Subie, but Mitsu doesn't want to spend the cash on local dealers so it's a hit out of the box to go Mitsu.

2010 WW Sedan
Custom RRE ABE
Cosworth Drop-in Filter
EvoX FMIC and UICP
ExoX BOV
Old 12-27-2011, 11:48 AM

I subscribe to Mitchel1's website. The annual subscription price is quite reasonable, and it's easy enough to capture/print what you need. Along with the repair manuals, they have a TSB database.

http://www.eautorepair.net
Old 12-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

I have a service manual but it is a Sportback version.

I can locate certain instructions & take a screen shot.
Maybe I will start that once I have enough time in a day to do so.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:05 PM

Sorry to be reviving a really old thread but I have been looking for a Service Manual for my RA. Can someone pls point me to where I might be able to get my hands on one. Thank you for your assistance.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMN116 View Post
Sorry to be reviving a really old thread but I have been looking for a Service Manual for my RA. Can someone pls point me to where I might be able to get my hands on one. Thank you for your assistance.
As mentioned previously in this thread, there is a copy of the service manual for the RA sportback out on the net, and the website http://www.eautorepair.net offers an on-line copy (for a fee).

I don't believe any other manuals are available to the public.

Last edited by TrailBrake; 06-21-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:35 PM

Default looking for manual

Hate to revive this again but does anyone have repair manual for a 2013 or can point me somewhere that offers a hardcopy to buy.