ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 06-13-2009, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
You turn it on and it shut off 3 secs later?
I had similar issue a while back...
I thought I didnt turn the knob and hold it long enough but it wasnt 3 secs later.

It started as I turned and shut off when I let go.
I turned it all the way off and turn it again and no more problem since.

I thought the same thing at the time. I hope it doesnt happen again.
or its going back to the dealer for repair.
i did that once too where i didn't let it turn all the way over but legit couple days ago i fired up my RA and then hopped out to run back in my house (forgot something on way to work) and no joke it cut off a solid like 3-4 sec's after... idk im sure it won't happen again :fingers crossed: could be because i just put synthetic oil in with maybe 1-2 starts with it maybe not accustomed yet idk i got nothing! running great regardless :\
Old 06-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default Ralliart Starting the engine

Quote:
i did that once too where i didn't let it turn all the way over but legit couple days ago i fired up my RA and then hopped out to run back in my house (forgot something on way to work) and no joke it cut off a solid like 3-4 sec's after... idk im sure it won't happen again :fingers crossed: could be because i just put synthetic oil in with maybe 1-2 starts with it maybe not accustomed yet idk i got nothing! running great regardless :\
I havent had start problem since. :fingers crossed: I dont think it has to do with the oil.
Maybe keyless is the issue..

3,855 MILES TO DATE JUST wash my car, Oil Changed Full Syn, Tires rotated
feel faster than 1st day out of the lot.

Good inputs yal. At least this is a known issue, logged and record here at ClubRalliart.com
Old 05-05-2010, 03:01 PM

Default Clicking

My 09 RA started to do it after I turned it off. I took the word of others on the forum about it being ABS etc... Well until one day when I got a service engine soon light and my tail-lights were on and the switch was off. I took it to the dealer and its a electrical problem with MFI Relays and some others relays. Its in the shop now and Im driving a effin kia rio...lol. I advise you all to take it in and have it checked out. The technician found a note in there service computers about condensation being built up in the relays and such. I STRONGLY advise you to take this info and get it checked out.