ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-02-2014, 05:06 PM

Still doing research to put together a kit for oil cooler, lines, fittings, thermostat and mounting brackets that will install small cooler in front of windshield washer fluid reservoir with out having to relocate or modify it.

Still looking for AN size of threaded fitting on oil filter housing and approx. length for hoses to reach up to space behind passenger side fog light.

Looking for input and links to part suppliers etc..

Would like to find if there are some pre made hoses that could be bought for direct connection to both cooler and oil filter housing. Just want this as clean oem looking as possible with out spending over $ 400.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:36 PM

Cant believe I didn't see this thread before.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 01-03-2014, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Still doing research to put together a kit for oil cooler, lines, fittings, thermostat and mounting brackets that will install small cooler in front of windshield washer fluid reservoir with out having to relocate or modify it.

Still looking for AN size of threaded fitting on oil filter housing and approx. length for hoses to reach up to space behind passenger side fog light.

Looking for input and links to part suppliers etc..

Would like to find if there are some pre made hoses that could be bought for direct connection to both cooler and oil filter housing. Just want this as clean oem looking as possible with out spending over $ 400.
You want OEM look then stay OEM
Old 01-03-2014, 11:09 AM

mangnok don't know why you even posted the above. I will simply say that I am disappointed.
If you had even bothered to read my previous posts on this thread you would know the following.

1. I don't want to relocate WWF reservoir

2. I had already posted that I had priced out Evo X set up at over $1200

3. Had a budget criteria of approx. $400

4. Simply wanted a clean OEM style install.

5. No one is going to be able to really see this set up behind the front end.
It was simply for my OCD piece of mind and serviceability.

6. I was looking for specific information for AN size on oil filter housing and aprox hose length etc.. Not some random statement that contributed nothing to this thread.

Seeing as I know you have done cooling mods to your own car I thought you could provide some specifics as to fittings etc that you used on your own project. Perhaps there are some notes or pictures on these projects you could share?
Old 01-03-2014, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
mangnok don't know why you even posted the above. I will simply say that I am disappointed.
If you had even bothered to read my previous posts on this thread you would know the following.

1. I don't want to relocate WWF reservoir

2. I had already posted that I had priced out Evo X set up at over $1200

3. Had a budget criteria of approx. $400

4. Simply wanted a clean OEM style install.

5. No one is going to be able to really see this set up behind the front end.
It was simply for my OCD piece of mind and serviceability.

6. I was looking for specific information for AN size on oil filter housing and aprox hose length etc.. Not some random statement that contributed nothing to this thread.

Seeing as I know you have done cooling mods to your own car I thought you could provide some specifics as to fittings etc that you used on your own project. Perhaps there are some notes or pictures on these projects you could share?
Opps! Sorry lol I don't know size exactly then :/ I just bring fitting and hose and fitting shop they set up for me my car is taking a part at the shop and I drive another car to supply shop to get fitting but for sure oil cooler for tranny hose is 1/2" size so just give you an idea
Old 01-03-2014, 11:35 PM

But my advise , if you not go track or canyon a lot don't upgrade no need seriously , my car have X turbo and pushing 332/329 and go up mountain twice a week so I need those if you just DD no need serious
Old 01-04-2014, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangnok View Post
But my advise , if you not go track or canyon a lot don't upgrade no need seriously , my car have X turbo and pushing 332/329 and go up mountain twice a week so I need those if you just DD no need serious
Can you give us a list of parts you purchased to make this mod possible?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 01-04-2014, 06:27 PM

I will be tracking the car this summer and next summer will be doing the turbo swap so it made sense to do the oil cooler this spring just in time for Time Attack racing.