ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-21-2014, 05:09 PM

I got the letter today in the mail its "customer satisfaction campaign SC-13-004" im going to take mine in Friday.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk13322 View Post
I got the letter today in the mail its "customer satisfaction campaign SC-13-004" im going to take mine in Friday.
So what happened when you took it in? Did you get the update? In another thread they were saying that the update may lower torque at low RPMs. If you got the update, have you noticed anything different?
Old 01-26-2014, 10:53 AM

went there and let them update it. I didn't not notice any loss of power or torque. This started happing to me more and more because its been -30 here with wind chill to the point the car was a pain to drive. And anyway of you have a accessport with the update I think they got rid of this issue. I tried talking to the service advisor but I knew more about the car than the people that worked there as ussal. It says that it updates the ecm with the proper permitted torque threshold value. It didn't say if it lowered or rasied the permitted torque value. You could argue either way. But like I said it don't matter if it helps the car drive better and not have this happen. On another note I installed a acessport and stage 1 93 octane tune and holly crap this car is crazy now. Only other mod is a k and n drop in filter. Cant wait till I put in the evo x bov the intercooler and upper piping and catback.