ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 07-13-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKennyBody View Post
^^ That's not a very true statement.

You can set how aggressive you want the SST to engage hence my Car is pretty aggressive. The Lag he's talking about isn't TURBO lag. It's the when the ECU + SST agree to how much throttle you give it. LMAO RA and lag is one thing I thought I was never read as far as stock turbo.

IF you guys think the Stock RA turbo has lag, your in a world of hurt when going to a Bigger turbo. Even as Simple as an Evo X.

OP, If you apply too much throttle off the line on the stock SST maps, they tend to slip into gear not reacting to how the car should perform. For a Free tip, if you apply too much throttle and you feel as your not going anywhere, simply ease of the gas and the car will go.

Please visit EvoM and go to the Ralliart section and see how were are breaking through the SST codes/tables and gaining a better understanding to how the SST works and Performs.
I guess I should have been more clear. Of course we can hack the ECU and modify its values. But we still don't have the same control as a car with an actual clutch pedal. I can't really tell my RA that I want to release fast at this light, and then slower at the next. The RA's clutches will react the same under a given set of inputs(Stock ECU settings or otherwise) every single time. Of course, that should be read understanding that the clutch can react one way under Input Variables A than it does with Input Variables B as set in the software.

2010 WW Sedan
Custom RRE ABE
Cosworth Drop-in Filter
EvoX FMIC and UICP
ExoX BOV
Old 07-13-2012, 12:37 PM

Yep this is normal hesitation. Mine has done this since day one. Have hear that switching to Evo X FMIC and Piping will help with this a bit. Picking mine up this weekend
Old 07-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

The SST is a unique creature. It's all about getting used to the proper way to launch it. You can't gun it from a dead stop like you can with a traditional automatic or manual, there are techniques to be learned with this car.