ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 07-15-2012, 03:50 PM

Default Ralliart Sports Wing?

Ever since I got my RA sportback I've wanted the Ralliart sports wing available for the JDM Galant Fortis Sportback:

The only places I have found this wing are on japanparts.com for a whopping $770 shipped and an a website called rhdjapan.com for even more than that. I know AMS had a rep done when they had their sportback, but I haven't heard any other leads on how I can buy a rep itself.

I have removed the oem wing from my RA sportback and would be going for a look like this minus the rice/body kit and decals.

Here's my sportback as she sits today:

Someone help me, I'm about to spring for the $800 to buy the wing from Japan lol...
Old 07-16-2012, 04:55 AM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei

South coast mitsubishi had one on there 2010 RA time attack car pic is in this forum you can order it trough your local mitsu dealer. South Coast offered me one when I bought my RA they said just come in any time to parts they would order and install it. The sport wing by it's seld looks cool but I like both wind together more down force and that rear diffuser of the evo X looks sick on that one RA but the kit did not look that great.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:28 AM

FQ400 kit is rice?
Old 07-16-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerrei View Post
South coast mitsubishi had one on there 2010 RA time attack car pic is in this forum you can order it trough your local mitsu dealer. South Coast offered me one when I bought my RA they said just come in any time to parts they would order and install it. The sport wing by it's seld looks cool but I like both wind together more down force and that rear diffuser of the evo X looks sick on that one RA but the kit did not look that great.
Most dealerships I talk to don't know what I'm talking about even after I tell them the part # (RACX4603P1). Thanks for the tip on South Coast Mitsubishi. I just called them and the parts guy didn't know what I was talking about either but then I told him that it was on their time attack car and he said to call back in 20 minutes and ask for a guy named Don. I'll keep you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwxspawnxwx View Post
FQ400 kit is rice?
I'm a fan of the evo x FQ400 itself, but I don't think that particular sportback pulls off that replica body kit very well IMO.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Administrator

That blue car looks familiar. I think the driver is all kinds of handsome, if I recall.

Ralliart is no more and it's not likely that any of their former distributors will be able to get an authentic wing. That's not to say you can't do the leg work, but it's going to be rough.

https://www.rallyinnovations.com/index.php
You can buy them all day long at Rally Innovations. They have the molds and the fitment is decent.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:10 PM

Awesome, thanks for the tip! Someone just let me know on evoM as well. Looks like I'll be buying from Rally Innovations!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:32 PM

Just ordered it in carbon fiber for $400. Thanks for saving me money and helping me get a nicer version!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
That blue car looks familiar. I think the driver is all kinds of handsome, if I recall.

Ralliart is no more and it's not likely that any of their former distributors will be able to get an authentic wing. That's not to say you can't do the leg work, but it's going to be rough.

https://www.rallyinnovations.com/index.php

You can buy them all day long at Rally Innovations. They have the molds and the fitment is decent.
hahaha!

zeRep
Old 07-16-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I met this cat in person...he is totally a GQ model material....

Phase 1
[X] Cosworth Drop-In
[X] UR Full Catback Exhaust
[X] UR Upper ICP
[X] UR Lower ICP
[X] Evo X FMIC
[X] Evo X BOV

Phase 2 - Breaks
Old 07-16-2012, 09:16 PM

Man, where are all the ralliart enthusiast women in my area?