ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerBear View Post
ECU only. Dealership just did this to me. I'll be spending new year's day putting my car back to stock. It's throwing an SES for Mass Airflow Sensor which I'm not sure if it's because they dislodged the airbox or if it's from the aftermarket BPV and boost pill.

Transmission shifts very sluggish but smooth right now. It feels like I'm driving a real automatic. That might change once I get the car back to stock and everything is running properly.

If it's true that this is just lowering low end torque to protect the SST I'm totally getting rid of this car at 60k miles when the warranty is up. If Mitsu has that little faith in the SST that they need a factory recall to try to protect it I'm going back to driving a stick. I love the car, but at only 30k miles it's already been a headache. It's not like I even take my car to the track, I just like to engage in a little occasional spirited driving, but I don't want to fight with another manufacturer like I did with Chrysler.
i totally agree with you, i have... 59,000 miles on it, and as the miles keep piling on, im more and more scared of the day the cars tranny takes a nose dive. to replace the tranny i heard is expensive :-/ makes me REALLY REALLY want to go back to my Civic Si. the Evo X is way too expensive, 38k for a Mitsubishi? yea i dont think so

Tags
p061a, p1241, recall