ClubRalliart.com  
  #21  
Old 06-10-2009, 12:13 AM
MikeW-RRE's Avatar
MikeW-RRE MikeW-RRE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: RRE
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Where is the toll free number maybe there are different banner ads? The one I saw at the beginning of this thread doesnt have one (toll free number or the rules).





Mike W
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-10-2009, 07:19 AM
CarGuy's Avatar
CarGuy CarGuy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 487
Default

Let me see if I can help.

You can now register online at:

http://www.socalevo.net/register.php

Checkout the signup list at:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=78634.0

In order to win YOU MUST BE PRESENT. Online registration is sufficient for the raffle. There may be restrictions to driving your vehicle such as you must be registered, etc.

El Toro Marine Corps Air Base
Marine Way Gate 9, Irvine, CA, 92618



http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...ate1=saveplace

Physical Address*:
7000 Trabuco Road
Building 13825
Irvine, CA 92618

DIRECTIONS*:
FROM THE 241 TOLL ROAD
TAKE THE 133 SOUTH EXIT
EXIT IRVINE BLVD. TURN RIGHT
TO SAND CANYON TURN LEFT
TO TRABUCO RD. TURN LEFT

FROM THE 5 FREEWAY
(NORTH OR SOUTH)
EXIT SAND CANYON - TURN LEFT
TO TRABUCO ROAD - TURN RIGHT

Traveling SOUTH on 133
EXIT IRVINE BLVD. TURN RIGHT
TO SAND CANYON TURN LEFT
TO TRABUCO RD. TURN LEFT


405 FREEWAY
Traveling NORTH on the 405
EXIT SAND CANYON - TURN RIGHT
TO TRABUCO ROAD - TURN RIGHT


405 FREEWAY
Traveling SOUTH on the 405
EXIT SAND CANYON - TURN LEFT
TO TRABUCO ROAD - TURN RIGHT
FOLLOW CHECK IN DIRECTIONS BELOW!*


ROUTE 133
Traveling NORTH on 133
EXIT IRVINE BLVD. TURN LEFT
TO SAND CANYON TURN LEFT
TO TRABUCO RD. TURN LEFT

I know from previous events put on by the same company that registered in your name, meant, just that, so registered in your aunts name would not qualify. You can still attend and partciapte in the event, just possibly not the raffle. This is South Coast Mitsubishis event so they will get to decide.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:13 AM
MTZL's Avatar
MTZL MTZL is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mountain Zone Lancer (MTZL)
Posts: 4,060
Default ClubRalliart Super Ralliart Event!

Thx Carguy. I guess I'll have to wait til Northern California throw a meet cause 300 miles+ to an event where most of THEM are gayru (guru but gay) from SoCalEvo who talk down on Ralliart owners tell people to stay home call them names. And most of them dont even drive a Mitsu. Acting their shit dont stink.

If I go I probably end up arrested for knocking some teeth out or killing somebody specially the gayru. I wouldnt wanna go because their attitudes sucks. Trying to get information is like pulling teeth, unorganized, and rude.

If I was given an opportunity to throw something like that especially for $250,000 event. I would be up most friendly and would have all the information up front and no hidden rules. For $250,000 I can hire people that are friendly. I would have been more organized.

I have working for 11yrs as Logistic Manager. I know what Im talking about.
Promotion team for the event are gayru except maybe a few that are cool.

Just so you know this ClubRalliart is a way better forum than SoCalEvo. I can ask questions on this site without Gayru(s).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:34 AM
MTZL's Avatar
MTZL MTZL is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mountain Zone Lancer (MTZL)
Posts: 4,060
Default ClubRalliart Super Ralliart Event!

Carguy and Mike W, yal were great help. Thank you very much.
I wish yal luck winning the Ralliart, If yal qualify. lol. ok nvm.
Good Luck.

At first win a ralliart attracted me.
I was gonna go because I have a Ralliart.
I thought It was cool until I got more info or lack there of.
I found out its all BS.

I went to concord mitsubishi cause they were prestige award winner and they were having a free bbq at the time.
I ate I test drove and They gave me good deal so I pulled out $8,000 and financed 09 GG Lancer Ralliart from them at 0% APR for 60months. Friendly and answered all my questions without the BS.

Now if those four dealership are depending on SoCalEvo to bring people there, they are in for a surprise because aint nobody will want to go to an event hosted by people that have no idea what potential customer need.

Like I said there maybe one or two that are Guru but the rest are Gayru.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:53 AM
CarGuy's Avatar
CarGuy CarGuy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTZL View Post
Thx Carguy. I guess I'll have to wait til Northern California throw a meet cause 300 miles+ to an event where most of THEM are gayru (guru but gay) from SoCalEvo who talk down on Ralliart owners tell people to stay home call them names. And most of them dont even drive a Mitsu. Acting their shit dont stink.

If I go I probably end up arrested for knocking some teeth out or killing somebody specially the gayru. I wouldnt wanna go because their attitudes sucks. Trying to get information is like pulling teeth, unorganized, and rude.

If I was given an opportunity to throw something like that especially for $250,000 event. I would be up most friendly and would have all the information up front and no hidden rules. For $250,000 I can hire people that are friendly. I would have been more organized.

I have working for 11yrs as Logistic Manager. I know what Im talking about.
Promotion team for the event are gayru except maybe a few that are cool.

Just so you know this ClubRalliart is a way better forum than SoCalEvo. I can ask questions on this site without Gayru(s).
This is also a ClubRalliart.com event. We are sister sites, so this will likely be the largest to date gathering of Ralliarts at this event. Next up we have MOD on July 11th at Mitsubishi's Cypress, CA headquarters, but don't not come because of some e-thugs on another site. Who cares what they think. I own an Evo, but you'll never see or hear me looking down at an RA, I think it's a great car! That's the reason I wanted to do this site, because the RA peeps needed their own place where it's all about the Ralliart and nothing else!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:37 PM
MTZL's Avatar
MTZL MTZL is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mountain Zone Lancer (MTZL)
Posts: 4,060
Default

Quote:
This is also a ClubRalliart.com event. We are sister sites, so this will likely be the largest to date gathering of Ralliarts at this event. Next up we have MOD on July 11th at Mitsubishi's Cypress, CA headquarters, but don't not come because of some e-thugs on another site. Who cares what they think. I own an Evo, but you'll never see or hear me looking down at an RA, I think it's a great car! That's the reason I wanted to do this site, because the RA peeps needed their own place where it's all about the Ralliart and nothing else!
Right on! but you should change "sister" to "brother" or "better" and keep up the great work.

I got to attend a funeral this weekend, the schedule is gonna be tight. Having to drive over 400+miles after the funeral is looking to have my own funeral the same day.
I hope I can make it out there to see whats going on. Visit some friends in LA & Long Beach maybe.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-11-2009, 06:15 AM
CarGuy's Avatar
CarGuy CarGuy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 487
Default

No mistake, this event wil be huge! South Coast Mitsubishi has a good reputation with its customers, so I'm not sure where you were getting no help from.

Either way, I hope you can make it.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:17 AM
MTZL's Avatar
MTZL MTZL is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mountain Zone Lancer (MTZL)
Posts: 4,060
Default ClubRalliart Super Ralliart Event!

I went to SoCalEvo asking for information was my mistake.
Didnt know who is who. Read 15 pages and still didnt answer my questions.
So I asked a couple of questions and they want to start making assumptions and unnecessary comments that didnt help anybody.
I should of been patient and ask for info here at Clubralliart.

You were a great help CarGuy and MikeW.

Hey MikeW, I think I saw you on SoCalEvo. Is that you?

Dont take me the wrong way. I do appreciate yours and MikeW help for supplying the info I needed. Thank you very much.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-11-2009, 02:17 PM
MikeW-RRE's Avatar
MikeW-RRE MikeW-RRE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: RRE
Posts: 750
Default

Yes I am the same MikeW from Road Race Engineering here and on So Cal EVO. Tough crowd over there.

Mike W
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-11-2009, 07:39 PM
MTZL's Avatar
MTZL MTZL is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mountain Zone Lancer (MTZL)
Posts: 4,060
Default

Quote:
Yes I am the same MikeW from Road Race Engineering here and on So Cal EVO.
Good to know.
My name is Mike L from Absolute Media, Inc.
Great to meet you.

Quote:
Tough crowd over there.
Yeah, they are a crowd but soft. Soft Crowd.
Like flies buzzing around your food. You shoo em away and they come back.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2011 RnD Media LLC