ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 10-25-2010, 01:05 AM

Thumbs up Rallispired Tuning Review =)

Well I didn't make a thread about the tune I got from a friend of mines over at Socalevo, so here it goes. Well let me start off by saying that he is a great guy to work with and will help with any problem the car is having.

When we first loged my ralliart it was running fine. Then after he had done that log I went and got myself a custom catback done and installed a new UR intake. When the next meet came around we attempted to log the car once again, but failed because I was knocking badly. 12 counts of knock!!! Not only that but in our initial run my car backfired really bad as if the engine had just blown up so we didnt finish loging it and he advised me to get a tune as soon as possible.

Now in the days leading up to the tune I talked with a few of the guys and asked what tuner to go to and rick from rallinspired was highly recommended so I decided to go with him.

A week later me and him set on a date to do the tune. On the day of the tune I decided to install my greddy fmic kit so then I wouldnt need to retune the car after and just get it all done and over with. When I arrived to his house we started right away. He attached everything he needed to tune the car and we were on our way. The process went smooth we started at about 9pmish and ended around 12 am. At the end of the tune we were talking about the boost I was having and how it was low and went to check under the engine cover and noticed the fuel pressure hose was disconnected. FOL right. So he said tomorrow he would finish the tune at the meet.

So we started again the next da and the car was running good for most of the tune until my fuel relay took a shit. So he said I should buy a new one. So we were done for the day.

A week later he tells me he has a cheap solution just so we finish the tune. So I went over he worked his magic and we started again... It took only 2 runs for everything to be done perfect. No knocking and the car was running smooth.

No problems still with the tune. I am loving how great my car runs now and how fast it is. Timing was improved as well.

Best of all the tuning rate was cheap. So if your from So*Cal, I highly recommend you take your car to this guy. He knows his shit and will help you with anything...

I will post up the final flash up when he sends it to me since we only have the one from my tune when it took a shit.

He is on this forum now as well and I will attach his link in here Pm him with questions or u can ask me.

http://clubralliart.com/member.php?u=1019

BTW I am getting a huge Rallisnpired logo on the rear side fenders of my ralliart lol.... Rallinspired FTMFW

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Future Mods:E-85 Tune, RallInspired Fuel Pump and CF Roof Wrap.

Last edited by ralli_kid; 10-25-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:25 AM

Good shit!

Spread the love
Old 10-25-2010, 01:30 AM

Lol Its what I do hahahaha

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Old 10-31-2010, 04:28 AM

Bump for all the guys in SO*cal this guy knows his stuff... hit him up if ur looking into getting a tune

Old 10-31-2010, 11:03 AM

How much powa? And Tq? On what kind of dyno?
Old 10-31-2010, 11:20 AM

I remember Alex saying he is around 250 awhp.

And i believe Rick tuned him on the street. Rick CAN tune on a dyno but for Alex it was a street tune.

Correct me if im wrong. :P

zeRep
Old 10-31-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeRep85 View Post
I remember Alex saying he is around 250 awhp.

And i believe Rick tuned him on the street. Rick CAN tune on a dyno but for Alex it was a street tune.

Correct me if im wrong. :P

zeRep
250????/ I wish lol I am close tho lol

Street tuning is how he did it. But overheard a rumor he might be bumping his prices up so people who want a tune for the price that i got should hurry before this happens.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:32 PM

I stretched the truth lol
Old 11-01-2010, 06:46 AM

a little but yeah but ur super close just off by a few numbers

Old 11-01-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralli_kid View Post
a little but yeah but ur super close just off by a few numbers
You have yet to post up your dyno graph!

@Rick: I think it might be a good idea to post some contact info and pricing?

my .02

zeRep