ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 09-16-2009, 10:31 PM

Default Camp Pendleton Charity Carshow and dyno day!!!

ok i am setting up a Camp Pendleton Car Show as a fundraiser for my unti Marine Corps. Ball Fund. I am gonna be outta here soon so i thought i'd give back a bit and help out everyone for the ball. basically for those of you without a military background the Marine Corps Ball is a celebration of the Marine Corps B-Day. Our unit got lucky and is going to vegas for this, but we need to come up with a couple $100k to pay for it so fundraisers are needed anyway i had this idea and it was passed by the command and stuff i am working on having a dyno here and doing a dyno competition of some sort as well. this will be sponsored by a few people and we will have food available and raffles and prizes for the cars that win etc. we will have a sound system competition, best in show, tuner car, muscle car, etc. there is a lot of different cars being invited to this event so i wanna get the evos out there in force to rep if you have any suggestions or questions please PM me i'm open to all ideas.

update*
BIG thanks to Mike W. at Road Race as he is supplying the dyno for this event!
Another Big thanks to our new partner Rasool at Anahiem Mitsubishi as the other big sponsor of this event!
I am currently making the fliers for this event and going to make a list of the prizes and catagories very soon!
Suggestions are very welcome!!