ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart General
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2013, 07:54 AM

Default 2013 Ralliart mods

Has anyone found any good mods for the 2013? Dont think anyone has ECU upgrade yet, or boost pill.

Looking for good BOV, any specific brands better for the RA?

Using a K&N filter, seems to work well.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmar View Post
Has anyone found any good mods for the 2013? Dont think anyone has ECU upgrade yet, or boost pill.

Looking for good BOV, any specific brands better for the RA?

Using a K&N filter, seems to work well.
Mods for 2013 are the same as mods for 2009-2012 pretty much nothing has changed go with evo x fmic licp and then an aftermarket uicp like ultimate racing and first an evo x bov the tune might be slightly different so might have to wait on update gst maps
Old 03-30-2013, 10:10 AM

^^ This x2

Stick with the basic upgrade path and you'll be fine. Just hold off on the exhaust until you find a good tuning solution for the '13.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:42 AM

The Cobb AccessPort doesn't support the 2013 Ralliart, and they have no time frame if/when that will change.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:11 PM

Tried calling AMS about that issue? They might be close by now.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:31 PM

I actually just ordered the AMS boostpill + tune and assumed COBB AP was out for the '13 RA (We know what happens when we assume don't we). AMS said they are waiting for an answer from COBB for my standing order..

"We were made aware today that Cobb is still working on 13’ RA. We are working to get an ETA and I shall get back to you once I have an update."

When I hear back I'll post an update to the '13 AP

///Polaris
Old 04-12-2013, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
I actually just ordered the AMS boostpill + tune and assumed COBB AP was out for the '13 RA (We know what happens when we assume don't we). AMS said they are waiting for an answer from COBB for my standing order..

"We were made aware today that Cobb is still working on 13’ RA. We are working to get an ETA and I shall get back to you once I have an update."

When I hear back I'll post an update to the '13 AP

///Polaris
Thanks for the info.

Hopefully making requests for a '13 RA map will result in a finished product from COBB.

I have a tech case open with them as well asking for the map.

Last edited by TrailBrake; 04-18-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 PM

So I've been bouncing back between AMS and COBB trying to get answers about our '13 RA tuners, this is what COBB sent me:

Hello

The information that I have gotten so far is that our engineers are pretty backed up at the moment and will not be able to investigate the 2013 RA for a couple of months. I realize that this is not necessarily good news, and I totally understand any frustration that you may have. You are not the only one waiting for support for this car, and I hope we can get it done sooner rather than later. I will continue to try to pressure the engineers into getting it done, but it will likely take some time even still. Please keep in touch for any future updates.

Cheers

Not at all ideal, but at least we have an answer.

///Polaris
Old 04-26-2013, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Another example of someone not using the SEARCH button, or even GOOGLE. OP, do some research before posting a thread like this when the entire interwebs is at your disposal, plenty of information regarding your question.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
So I've been bouncing back between AMS and COBB trying to get answers about our '13 RA tuners, this is what COBB sent me:

Hello

The information that I have gotten so far is that our engineers are pretty backed up at the moment and will not be able to investigate the 2013 RA for a couple of months. I realize that this is not necessarily good news, and I totally understand any frustration that you may have. You are not the only one waiting for support for this car, and I hope we can get it done sooner rather than later. I will continue to try to pressure the engineers into getting it done, but it will likely take some time even still. Please keep in touch for any future updates.

Cheers

Not at all ideal, but at least we have an answer.

///Polaris
I received exactly the same email as well. So we are in a holding pattern for the next little bit on the AP