ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-28-2015, 11:06 AM

lol, everyone is a mechanic, expert, know-it-all, has a more correct opinion, better answer, or snarky response on forums......

I AM the guy that recommended he rotate his tires, I did NOT tell him to buy new tires.

:-D
Old 01-28-2015, 11:17 AM

i never tend to get pulled into trolling but i am a professional mechanic and have worked on cars every day for the past 4 years, so yes, i am.

"or waste money and time on a bunch of more complex diagnostics"
in other words dont find out the real problem when its free to check for strut wear or cupping? so it can do it to the tires he puts up front? or a loose tie rod causing movement? or just make the rear of the car get movement when he rotates to the rear?

all im saying its 5 mins and free to check the problem, not hide it in the rear. and he wont need to return if it is still a problem to get the real diagnosis.
X IC Swap
UR UICP
UR LICP
X BPV
AMS HFC
UR Exhaust w Custom midpipe
Old 01-30-2015, 07:49 PM

The wear is even. It's actually the nicest wear I've ever seen on any of my vehicles. I'm planning on getting new tires and wheels come summer time. Just seeing if there may be more causes other than the balancing and wear. I will post pictures of the new tires and wheels in a few months. Any suggestions on rubber? I'm used to shopping for my pickup lol