ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart General
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
I might look at the fiberglass flex one I need something that can hold up to extreme cold while pushing through deep snow without cracking.
So they come painted? If so does it come in gloss black like in the picture? and how much to have painted to match factory colour?

Yeah like MZTL wrote it wont be good while it snows unless ur gonna use it as a snow plow lol It will come off. But you can get it for the non snowing days but I need to find out the mounting points to it.

TTT

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Future Mods:E-85 Tune, RallInspired Fuel Pump and CF Roof Wrap.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:53 AM

Bump I will be stopping by the shop this week to drop off my deposit and I need to give a rough estimate of numbers

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:09 PM

Im still iffy about it. So it does come painted just to make sure, right?
and How exactly would we install this? Is any drilling required?!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:40 AM

I didnt get a chance to stop by the shop yesterday but I will today. I will ask peter to confirm on if it comes in that black color like on the lip.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

If he got abs plastic lip Im down! FG is still on the expensive side for me. IF he can do abs plastic for half the price of FG Im down for the group buy.
I can always diNoc Vinyl wrap it.
Im gonna use it for car shows & etc. lmk ralli_kid thanks.

Last edited by MTZL; 12-28-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:54 AM

Actually peter just made an account and wil be on this thread to answer everyones qestions a lot better.

Old 01-02-2011, 03:39 PM

Bump!!!

We need like 2 more people... I beleive peter has like 2 or 3 people

Old 01-03-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralli_kid View Post
Actually peter just made an account and wil be on this thread to answer everyones qestions a lot better.
Hey Club Ralliart!

I am very excited for this to happen!

- So this is what we need to do.

- We need 10 people signed up before fabrication gets started

- The good news is . . . you get to choose the type of material and finish you'd like yours to be. 3 choices. 1. High Grade Flex Fiberglass 2. Fiberglass Reinforced Carbon Fiber (Wet - Glossy) 3. Full Vacum Bagged Carbon Fiber (what this means is it's pure carbon fiber, super light weight and extremely flexible. You may order this finish in Wet or Dry - meaning Glossy or Matte like. And they're made right here in the USA.

- Having tested out many different front lips this past year, I have to say I really love the quality of the fitment and the ease of installation that EvoSoul developed with this lip.

- I also really like the fact that you get to choose the material and finish instead of buying whatever is left in stock.

- You may send payment via paypal, our paypal ID being [email protected], You will be required to send half the funds for the lip. We can also send you a secure invoice in which you may pay with your visa, mastercard, discover or american express card. Once we receive your deposit, we will refresh this thread with your name on the list. Then when we have all the spaces filled, fabrication will start, ETA being 3-4 weeks.

-Should you have further questions you may:
send us a PM, send me an email - [email protected] or call:714-905-9787

Last edited by Evoxkrazy; 01-03-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Any ABS Plastic option?
& also can you make air channel (funnel) from opening from Lip to Oil coolers? Need air channel on both sides. Im planning on installing Engine Oil Cooler & relocating the washer bottle. If all that is possible Im down to buy the lip. If not you can just ignore my request. Thanks Peter & ralli_kid!
Old 01-05-2011, 03:52 PM

Is there a updated list for this group buy?

I'm thinking about buying it...