Old 10-16-2013, 05:25 PM

BUMP for Wednesday!
Old 10-21-2013, 01:24 PM

BUMP for Monday!
Old 10-24-2013, 02:37 PM

BUMP for Thursday!
Old 10-24-2013, 07:32 PM

Default HID help with JROX Harness

-Hey everyone, sometimes I get weird buzzing noises (not the noise that it makes when it warms up) that are constant and sometimes it flickers on Position 0. What am I doing wrong here?
-I have attached a picture of my diagram. Sorry its messy, I wasn't initially going to put it up at all, but might as well. All highlighted paths means it's plugged into something. The 3 things that are not highlighted are hanging free and not plugged into anything
-I will pay anyone $20 (through paypal only) who can help me.
-I have installed my HID kit and everything. And I’m using your jrox relay harness.

FOR THE HID KIT.

Driver Side
1-Installed the bulb into the housing
2-Installed the long signal wire into the Ballast Female
3-Installed the circular x2 from the bulb to the ballast
4-Installed the short plug FROM the bulb into the FACTORY HARNESS

Passenger Side
1-Installed the bulb into the housing
2-Installed the long signal wire into the Ballast Female
3-Installed the circular x2 from the bulb to the ballast
4-Installed the short plug FROM the bulb in the FACTORY HARNESS

——
Okay, so now I have JUST the HID KIT installed, I am now putting in the JROX DRL/Relay Harness…

***WORKING WITH THE PASSENGER SIDE HERE***
1-I disconnect the long signal wire from the bulb to the Ballast (Step 2 of Passenger Side)
2-I CONNECT the Male 9006 PASSENGER(jrox harness) into the Ballast Female (In place of the previous step)
3-I ground the negative wire into a bare metal bolt on the chassis
4-At this point the wire from the bulb that WAS plugged into the ballast before it got replaced by the jrox harness is now hanging freely (not plugged into anything)
5-ALSO, short plug FROM the bulb is STILL connected into the PASSENGER side FACTORY HARNESS. <—Here I am not sure whether or not to disconnect it from the factory harness or to leave it plugged in.
6-This is now complete for the Passenger Side

***WORKING WITH DRIVER SIDE NOW***

1-I disconnected the signal wire from the bulb to the ballast (Step 2 of DRIVER side)
2-I CONNECT the Male 9006 DRIVER (jrox harness) to the Ballast Female. (In place of the previous step)
3-I ground the negative wire that was connected to the Male 9006 DRIVER onto a metal bolt of the chassis.
4-I CONNECT the positive (red wire) into the Battery Positive. (Under the red flap box thing)
5-Now I DISCONNECT the short plug from the bulb to the FACTORY Harness
6-I did step 5 in order to make room for the 9006 FEMALE (jrox harness) to plug into the FACTORY HARNESS DRIVER SIDE.
7-At this point the DRIVER SIDE short plug from the bulb that was previously connected to the driver side factory harness before it got replaced with the jrox female 9006 plug (step 6), it is now hanging freely (not plugged into anything)
8-Also the longer signal wire from the same bulb that was previously connected to the ballast before it was replaced with the Male 9006 DRIVER (jrox harness) is also hanging freely (not plugged into anything)

So this is basically my set-up right now. To summarize, everything is plugged into something and I made sure I followed jrox instruction very well. The only things that are NOT plugged in and are hanging freely are

Both Driver + Passenger Side longer signal wire that was connected to the ballast before being replaced by jrox Male 9006 plugs.
And finally the short plug from the driver side bulb that was plugged into the factory harness before it was replaced with the 9006 Female (jrox harness)
Also, the FACTORY HARNESS from the PASSENGER SIDE is STILL plugged in with the bulb. Is this correct?

Guys, ESPECIALLY jrox, I’m sorry this was so long. I’m just trying to make it as clear as possible since I’m horrible with electrical stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated and again I will pay anyone $20 through paypal if they can help me fix this. I’m scared to use my remote starter in the morning because the lights will flicker and buzz as my car warms up in the winter and it’ll cause attention...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5528.jpg (91.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Michael; 10-24-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:00 PM

To be honest, I had trouble reading all that, but no worries lol.

I took a look at your picture. I edited to how everything should be connected. If it's not shown in the picture, then the plug/socket is not used.

If you still have questions, shoot me a PM here or on eBay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5528.jpg (172.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-19-2013, 07:44 PM

BUMP for Tuesday!
Old 11-25-2013, 04:42 PM

BUMP for Monday!