ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Tech Talk and Power Mods
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2009, 07:43 PM

Default Mud Guards

Has anyone installed the factory mud guards? my current car did not have them installed (Focus) but some damage has already been done from throwing a few things.

When I try to build a Ralliart on the Mitsubishi site, it only shows "FRONT MUD GUARDS" but the GTS accessories shows both "FRONT MUD GUARDS" and "REAR MUD GUARDS"

Is there a reason why no "REAR MUD GUARDS" are offerred for the Ralliart? or is it a typo on the build car section?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolite View Post
Has anyone installed the factory mud guards? my current car did not have them installed (Focus) but some damage has already been done from throwing a few things.

When I try to build a Ralliart on the Mitsubishi site, it only shows "FRONT MUD GUARDS" but the GTS accessories shows both "FRONT MUD GUARDS" and "REAR MUD GUARDS"

Is there a reason why no "REAR MUD GUARDS" are offerred for the Ralliart? or is it a typo on the build car section?
I'd be curious to know also. Maybe a clearance issue with the modified rear suspension, over a GTS, to accomodate the AWD. Post back if you find the answer. The best bet may be to go to a dealer and see if they will take them back if they don't fit, then test fit them but don't install.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:51 PM

i went to the dealer and they have them for both front and rear.