ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Show and Shine

Old 06-23-2015, 11:43 PM

Default Bought the wife a car.. And now i'm right back addicted to the mits.

Bought this for my wife. I have a always been a DSM junkie. Had kids faded away a little. Bought this. Just on the drive home from the dealership I had a parts list going on in my head. Got home started ordering stuff and can't stop. Think i need to get myself a gsr. Here "Her" Ralliart coming along.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:45 PM

So she loved it but could always go faster. I received some parts.. Made her install.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:47 PM

heres how she sits today.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:03 AM

so after suspension, turbo back straight pipe exhaust, intake, 3 port, cobb tuner, intercooler, upper and lower pipes, just need the new recirc. valve. upgrade that pipe, and I guess clutch disc before i can go any farther. Have a e85 kit sitting and waiting when the trans is ready for it. I think i'm falling in love with the SST but i'm so damn scared of blowing it up.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:06 AM

Running cobb Stage 3 tune. Really disapointed in cobbs lack of tunes for this car. When I get the clutch discs installed and have the car dyno tuned i will post up results from before and after w/ the cobb tune. it's quick but it feels so damn weak and i know the power is in there.
Old 06-24-2015, 07:15 AM

Nice work. You should think about better brakes very fast. Your wife is currently running around in an Evo X with GTS brakes, for all intents and purposes. A great set of rotors and upgraded pads go a long way. And there are a few BBK options, the one I designed, and others. And major thumbs up to the "old DSM guy". I had a GST and GSX over the years.
Old 06-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Administrator

nice car for the wife! where are you located? maybe we an set up a proper Ralliart meet
Old 06-24-2015, 09:13 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra

Looks awesome man im sure shes going to love it and i also have WW Ralliart so im kind of biased. I also need to upgrade my brakes and Rotors stocks are awful
-Agency Power 50/50 Bov
-Cosworth drop-in filter
-Swift lowering springs
-Borla Catback
-Perrin Hi-flow cat/DP
Old 06-30-2015, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Nice work. You should think about better brakes very fast. Your wife is currently running around in an Evo X with GTS brakes, for all intents and purposes. A great set of rotors and upgraded pads go a long way. And there are a few BBK options, the one I designed, and others. And major thumbs up to the "old DSM guy". I had a GST and GSX over the years.
we have been looking at the brake kits. Im gonna buy myself a toy then I will do the brake kit. Im looking for a clean evo 9 right now. Something all but brand new basically. That will be mine. Either that or I'm gonna go real old school and just buy a 1st gen eclipse.. Shit maybe I will get a laser.. Lol.. I don't know.. Gotta spend the money on a dyno tune and figure out how I can have e85 if I swap over.. WHICH I REALLY WANT 2..
Old 06-30-2015, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky View Post
nice car for the wife! where are you located? maybe we an set up a proper Ralliart meet
I'm in Ukiah.. I would love a meet or a track buddy or any friend car related within reasonable driving distance from me. I just moved here from PA. And my friends there owned TSCOMPTUNED and CBRD so I guess I was a little spoiled. Everybody around here is Honda and Toyota truck obsessed it's kind of annoying to be honest.