ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Drivetrain

View Poll Results: SST Transmission Problems
No problems, works great 31 70.45%
I have issues... 9 20.45%
Covered by warranty with no issues 3 6.82%
Covered by warranty but not without a fight 1 2.27%
Still wont cover my transmission problem 1 2.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2012, 01:24 PM

Nothing wrong with that! My point was to simply indicates miles or Kilometers. Capishe!
Old 04-14-2015, 08:23 PM

Angry 2011 Lancer Ralliart SST Problem

How should I start this, I'm new to the site and just recently purchase my 2011 Lancer Ralliart with 44,xxx miles. I love it when test driving it and decided to get it about 2 weeks ago. Definitely haven't molested the lancer, and I rather shift gears on my own rather the tranny computer doing it.

However today 4th and 6th gear started to slip. I have no clue why, so I put it back on normal D (drive mode). Was okay again, and than I shift it back to semi-auto setting. Same slippage occur at same gears over 2,800 rpm. Try switching it to sport mode and that didn't do anything but shift faster gears (which is supposed to).

Go home, reverse it to park it closer to the curb. Put it back in drive after dead stop and boom. The car jerk hard as heck, something sound like it pop and the dash stated "Service Transmission" along with the check engine light coming on. Not sure what happen, but bringing it in to the shop tomorrow morning since I still got warranty on it. Hopes it's nothing major.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyang612 View Post
How should I start this, I'm new to the site and just recently purchase my 2011 Lancer Ralliart with 44,xxx miles. I love it when test driving it and decided to get it about 2 weeks ago. Definitely haven't molested the lancer, and I rather shift gears on my own rather the tranny computer doing it.

However today 4th and 6th gear started to slip. I have no clue why, so I put it back on normal D (drive mode). Was okay again, and than I shift it back to semi-auto setting. Same slippage occur at same gears over 2,800 rpm. Try switching it to sport mode and that didn't do anything but shift faster gears (which is supposed to).

Go home, reverse it to park it closer to the curb. Put it back in drive after dead stop and boom. The car jerk hard as heck, something sound like it pop and the dash stated "Service Transmission" along with the check engine light coming on. Not sure what happen, but bringing it in to the shop tomorrow morning since I still got warranty on it. Hopes it's nothing major.
Did you replaced tranny fluid when you purchased her? Replacing critical fluids would be first thing I would do with a used car purchase. Hopefully its nothing serious and they get her back on road healthy.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 04-16-2015, 06:22 AM

My 2013 Ralliart can be clunky on occasion during 2nd to 1st downshifts, regardless of temperature. Happens in normal and sport, when manually shifted or automatic mode.

Only 23,000km on the car and tranny fluid and filter was changed proactively at 10,000km. I will likely change both again by 30,000km just to stay top of things.
Old 04-18-2015, 04:23 PM

81k right now