ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 09-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackBeast View Post
If I was you, I would join LinkedIn and setup your professional profile and start looking for work. You seem to have a lot of skills and that is always something in demand.
Thanks Steve, I will definitely check it out.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:50 AM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default yo

Join the ARMY like me all bills paid and paycheck is yours RA EVO X does not matter thats half a weeks pay.
Pluse job security just pick the right job and you will be alright go any thing medical that you have to work in a hosp like lab tech or tech or pharm tech even if you deploy you can only work in a hosp.

Im a Spec - E4 and my house is paid for by the army and I make around 1200.00 every 2 weeks all in pocket or to pay for car -cable-cell still have 1600.00 a mounth left in the pocket for what ever.

Pluse GI bill pays for collage when you get a side from that collage is free when you are in also.

It's the way to go.

Wife and twins also.

Check it out.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerrei View Post
Join the ARMY like me all bills paid and paycheck is yours RA EVO X does not matter thats half a weeks pay.
Pluse job security just pick the right job and you will be alright go any thing medical that you have to work in a hosp like lab tech or tech or pharm tech even if you deploy you can only work in a hosp.

Im a Spec - E4 and my house is paid for by the army and I make around 1200.00 every 2 weeks all in pocket or to pay for car -cable-cell still have 1600.00 a mounth left in the pocket for what ever.

Pluse GI bill pays for collage when you get a side from that collage is free when you are in also.

It's the way to go.

Wife and twins also.

Check it out.
* Army - 42 (must ship to basic training prior to 42nd birthday)
* Air Force - 27
* Navy - 34
* Marines - 28
* Coast Guard - Age 27. Note: up to age 32 for those selected to attend A-school directly upon enlistment (this is mostly for prior service).

Reserve Non-Prior Service

* Army Reserves - 42 (must ship to basic training prior to 42nd birthday)
* Army National Guard - 35 (changed from 42 in 2009)
* Air Force Reserve - 34
* Air National Guard - 40 (Changed from 34 in Aug 2009)
* Naval Reserves - 39
* Marine Corps Reserve - 29
* Coast Guard Reserves - Age 39

I had thought about joining service when I was 18 & changed my mind.
Im functional under stress so I know I can make it through boot camp.
Im well trained in small arms & rifles. I can hit bulleye from 25-30yd with pistols. I can hit bulleye from 400yd with any rifle.
But being a good shot doesnt really matter with the current warfare.
Bomb & mines, IED is a scary thing.

I just dont believe in the principles anymore & political agendas, propagandas to make us fight other people. Im 29 now & had learned enough to know wars doesnt benefit fighters on any sides. if any other country came to invade US than I will join to fight til then I'd rather not.

I have mixed feeling about armed services.
Good luck to you Soldier! I salute you. You are doing what other wouldnt want to do.
I surely hope Afghanistan conflict is over soon.

Last edited by MTZL; 09-08-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:11 PM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default yo

It just depends on the job you pick like the ones I named and mine medical supply are none fighting jobs even if you go over there you will never leave the base.
I am going to be switching to vet tech which is a none fight job also.
8 to 4 days weekends off.
If is a easy gig and with all my bills and car payment I can afford another car or a few trip to vegas a week.lol
Look into it more and don't let the recruters push you into a job get the one that you want.

But you will see a big diffrence then civil life.
I got out and started car sells and after 2 years I had to come back in to be able to have all the things I want.
Im 25 with 6 years now and if I never came in I would not be able to afford to go from my RX8 to a evo8 and now to the RA.
Next year I will be going to a evo9 or X and I could not do it with out this job.

Keep your options open brother.
We are all here for each other.
If any one knows a good job open or any thing that could help are brother please post.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:26 PM

that sucks about your job thats how mine is with out the threats though im a truck driver for a construction company im kind of used to it though (bad weather) its not clean work but construction companies are always looking for drivers and if you find one in a union you will have more the enough to pay the bills and then some and it wont hurt get your licence and you could porbly get it for free I did. just giving you some ideas
Old 09-08-2010, 08:51 PM

All I can say is come to Canada, We need people so many trades up here can't find enough people to complete jobs on time in a lot of cases LOL ! Our economy is booming where I am in Manitoba. I could use a few more guys I got too much work. it still sucks having to do OT every bloody day just to try and keep up.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:18 PM

true pretty much everywhere in manitoba is searching for people pay a decent wage too :P just gotta get use to the harsh weather thats all ha
Old 10-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator

If Im ever in Canada I will be looking for you guys for a job.

Thanks guys.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Administrator

I agree...join LinkIn. Get your resume written and start looking. Why wait for the inevitible layoff to come your way? Take control of the situation and your life by finding a new job, then quit the current one. That equals you in control and not the company that doesn't care about you. If they are suffering financially....your needs do not matter, they will do what they must to save the company and you would also if you owned it. It is not personal, it is business. So take control of you!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarGuy View Post
I agree...join LinkIn. Get your resume written and start looking. Why wait for the inevitible layoff to come your way? Take control of the situation and your life by finding a new job, then quit the current one. That equals you in control and not the company that doesn't care about you. If they are suffering financially....your needs do not matter, they will do what they must to save the company and you would also if you owned it. It is not personal, it is business. So take control of you!
Thanks CarGuy..
Hopefully if i can do more (another pt or ft) to get back to where i was I would be pretty good with financial situation.