ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-19-2010, 05:12 PM

Default Winter mats

If anyone has had problems finding winter mats for their Lancer then check out this site. I have not made a purchase at this point since I just stumbled across this site in a car magazine. I went online and I am pretty impressed with what I see. They seem to be a tad bit pricey though....

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...=742&Year=2009
Old 12-19-2010, 05:37 PM

those are really nice....id rather buy something else with 180 dollars though
Old 12-19-2010, 10:07 PM

i have weathertechs in all my cars and i swear by them. i will not own a car without them. spend the money, its worth it trust me

Smoked Lights, Vortex Generator, Red Mitsu Logos, XXR 522 18x9.5 et38, Falken fk452 235/40/18, Rally Armor Mudflaps, UR Cat Back, UR High Flow Cat, UR Downpipe, Ur UICP, AMS Intercooler, Defi Racer Boost Gauge, Defi Racer Oil Temperature Gauge, Eibach Sportlines, Rexpeed CF Hood Dampers, Rexpeed A-Pillar Gauge Pod, Rexpeed CF Duckbill Lip Spoiler
Old 12-19-2010, 11:13 PM

LOL ! I don't think the Americans know what it's like up here in Canada in the winter. Where let's say you take the family out for the holidays either shopping or visiting for a few hours. You have 5 people getting in and out of your car repeatedly bringing in snow, gravel and who knows what on their big size 12 winter boots. This can literally can be a couple inches of snow,slush,water and gravel every where on the back of the front bucket seats, door panels etc.

Most of the Evo guys I know are too afraid to drive their car in the winter. They put it into storage and drive a piece of crap car for the winter or possibly a truck or something LOL !