ClubRalliart.com  

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > ClubRalliart Marketplace > Vendor Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2012, 12:50 AM
mangnok's Avatar
mangnok mangnok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 379
Default AAautoworks will provide you guys some bodywork :)

so my friend he's an owner of the shop he send me to this community to get some Ralliart people customer

if you guys want to do custom bodywork on your car they can do everything include custom stereo system in Trunk (not boom box) lol

also if you guys plan to get bodykit and want to do with us we can buy bodykit for you guys with discount price

Shop located in Van Nuys ,CA

please PM me for Phone No. if you guys have more question and need some price quote
__________________
332AWHP 329AWTQ
Tuned by Rallinspired @RRE
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:33 AM
OherrOderr's Avatar
OherrOderr OherrOderr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to OherrOderr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangnok View Post
so my friend he's an owner of the shop he send me to this community to get some Ralliart people customer

if you guys want to do custom bodywork on your car they can do everything include custom stereo system in Trunk (not boom box) lol

also if you guys plan to get bodykit and want to do with us we can buy bodykit for you guys with discount price

Shop located in Van Nuys ,CA

please PM me for Phone No. if you guys have more question and need some price quote
Is that the shop that did the body work on your RA? super clean
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-21-2012, 12:31 AM
mangnok's Avatar
mangnok mangnok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OherrOderr View Post
Is that the shop that did the body work on your RA? super clean
yes sir they are (now 13 characters i can reply) lol

i was type only" yes sir " and cant reply so stupid lmao
__________________
332AWHP 329AWTQ
Tuned by Rallinspired @RRE
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:02 PM
OherrOderr's Avatar
OherrOderr OherrOderr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to OherrOderr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangnok View Post
yes sir they are (now 13 characters i can reply) lol

i was type only" yes sir " and cant reply so stupid lmao
I dropped off my Evo X wing last week at AA to get painted

Thanks mangnok
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-22-2012, 03:57 AM
mangnok's Avatar
mangnok mangnok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OherrOderr View Post
I dropped off my Evo X wing last week at AA to get painted

Thanks mangnok
how much they charge you ?
__________________
332AWHP 329AWTQ
Tuned by Rallinspired @RRE
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:14 PM
OherrOderr's Avatar
OherrOderr OherrOderr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to OherrOderr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangnok View Post
how much they charge you ?


I just picked it up yesterday and installed it. Cost me $125. Other shops quoted me between $250-$350 to paint it. I'm happy with it.




Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:01 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2011 RnD Media LLC