ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 10-02-2015, 09:11 AM

:d
awesome!!!!

Beeble tuned, Magnaflow and turboxs, turbo back exhaust, k&n SRI, Forge BOV,Tinted lights, Depo intercooler and pipes, RRM spring and KYB struts, Whiteline diff mounts.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:39 PM

Going to just toss 2 basic shots in of front and side profile of car.

Old 10-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Administrator

dang looking nice man!
Old 10-05-2015, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky View Post
dang looking nice man!
Thanks much!
Hopefully I get working again soon and be able to save enough to take it down to Eric and the guys at Kosmic Motorsports in Houston Texas next year to get them to rebuild and bullet proof the SST transmission I just picked up and have them tune both the ECU and TCU and get this machine into the 11 second club.

Once I get the power train stuff wrapped up, I will be starting to design and plan all the interior changes including all the I.C.E stuff. I am torn between wanting to keep it semi stock looking with some custom inserts, accents and bigger stereo to just gutting the interior do a weight reduction and putting a roll cage in and harnesses and make it a track beast but still be daily drivable.
Only time will tell.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Since I'm back from the dead again...

The next person to start slinging insults in this thread will get a vacation from this forum. I'm sick of seeing the complaints. Either be professional with your posts or take it to OT.

You all (as far as I know) are grown ass adults. Act like it. Final warning.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
...I am torn between wanting to keep it semi stock looking with some custom inserts, accents and bigger stereo to just gutting the interior do a weight reduction and putting a roll cage in and harnesses and make it a track beast but still be daily drivable.
Only time will tell.
My thought process is the same for my 2013 RA. Wondering if I should strip it and make it more track focused (but street legal), or trick out the interior.

Decisions decisions
Old 11-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Administrator

btw, how did you mix the trunk liner with paint? my Sportback's front end is all pitted and am thinking about something like this going forward. Do you mind sharing how you did it?
Old 11-05-2015, 07:27 PM

I got the industrial stuff that comes in an aluminum canister that you have to spray on with a paint gun. It's semi clear almost cloudy, we just kept adding paint stirring it up and holding the stir stick up beside the fender and just kind of eye balled it as we were not sure how light or dark it would be once it dried. LOL!
Old 12-04-2015, 09:23 PM

Update:
November 2015 Replaced failing oem 2009 SST transmission

- With an almost new 2014 SST built and modified by Kozmic Motorsports complete with bore plug upgrade and Dodson Clubman 500 ft lb clutches installed. Car dyno tuned and both ECU and TCU reprogrammed by Eric and Super Sport and Launch control installed back onto the car for the 3rd and final time. Car now has 2 tunes programmed into it. A 94 Octane map for Husky Gas and a more generic 91 Octane map for Shell V-power gasoline.
I believe with the now 340 + horsepower and over 300 ft lbs of torque at the wheels car should drop at least 3 tenths of a second and should hit 12.4 at the drag strip this coming summer.
Once again Fuel pump and injectors and spark plugs changed to those recommended by Kozmic. Oil change done switched to Mutol 5W40 full synthetic has added zinc and phosphorus additives etc..

Down pipe wrapped and new Driven Fabrication firewall heat shield installed. I will attempt wrapping of exhaust manifold this coming summer.

Stay tuned as I will be posting dyno sheet, pictures and videos hopefully by the new year.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:50 AM

You must have the most outstanding Ralliart in Canada.

Bravo, nicely done