Old 03-11-2010, 08:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura09

Like a Ford Lightning?

2003 WRB RA STI
2009 WW RALLIART
Old 03-12-2010, 04:13 PM

Good luck Got any Mods on your RA?
Old 03-23-2010, 10:10 PM

There is nothing ILLEGAL about SAYING you raced someone on the street. They don't know if its true or not and obvously cant prove you did it. The cops or who ever you guys or girls are scared of seeing this cannot do anything even if they did see your post.

Last edited by Tuqwik4u; 06-01-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:28 PM

My friend in his WRX one Saturday morning was waiting at a light. A late model Honda pulls up next to him. The light changes, they both take off fast. About a block down the road the Honda swerves into my friend, and hits the back quarter panel. This caused my friend's car to spin around, go backwards over the center divider, across the on coming lanes, and onto the sidewalk, where he ran two people over. One of the people was killed instantly. The other was severely injured. My friend went to prison. There was no organized street race. Just two people just fucking around with their cars. Nothing different than what any of us do, or have done. It just takes one little mistake at high speed, and you could end someone elses life.

Now that's a real kill story!

Last edited by geargrinder; 03-23-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:32 AM

when yall are racing are yall using the manual modes (stick or Paddles) or yall using the automatic mode??

Sometimes I use the automatic, but find it slower than using the manual mode.. any opinions on this who experience the same thing.
The best thing I ever came up with, is that I Launch it from the automatic mode around 3k RPM and then switch over to the manual mode and play with the gears... always works the best... what yall think, and also wuts yall's preferable mode to use. (auto or Manual) modes??
Old 03-24-2010, 02:23 PM

I use only the auto mode when i race. I use the manual mode when i am daily driving. I was told by the dealership the fastest way is to be in sport (of coures) and use the paddles. And try not to shift too late (Hitting rev. limiter) or too early and drop out of max power/boost.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqaPx-ZgiyU
Old 06-01-2010, 01:29 PM

A 370z came up on me the other night on a lonley road when i was on my way home, He gets right next to me as im cruising at about 40. Next thing i hear him down shift and hold it. So i put it in 3rd and he took off right when i got it in gear, So i got on it too putting me about car length back. Hes power shifting, Im using auto sport mode and i walk past him till i get about a 3 car lead then i let off. Nice guy gave me a thumbs up as he turned on the next street. I love me RA.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:20 PM

Do you guys have any mods to your cars???

you try to fock on meee!!!!!(aka HANG-OVER movie)
Old 06-01-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geargrinder View Post
My friend in his WRX
update to this kill story. When Adam got out of jail, he couldn't get any work due to his record, and the economy. His wife had to move back home with their baby. After a while she got fed up and divorced him. He had no job, his family abandoned him. He had to stay where ever he could. One day the police came to one of the places he was staying, and unfortunately found a gun there, as he was a felon, he was arrested for violating his parole. His is now serving another two years. This is someone who was a nice guy, hard working. He just liked to f'k around a little on the street. Now he is stuck in the prison system, and he has nothing. This is just to reiterate, this could happen to any one of us. It is really best to keep the racing at the track. Because it's not worth proving your car is faster than some other idiots car.

Last edited by geargrinder; 06-02-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geargrinder View Post
update to this kill story.... Because it's not worth proving your car is faster than some other idiots car.
yikes! that really blows!

Tags
boost, flash, tune, void, wheels