ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Tech Articles and HOW-TOs

Old 07-21-2010, 08:19 AM

Hey e46, just wondering where you got those slick ralliart door jamb plates? Are those brushed aluminum? Must Have!!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrally85 View Post
Hey e46, just wondering where you got those slick ralliart door jamb plates? Are those brushed aluminum? Must Have!!
OEM, just check your dealership's parts catalogue. but it comes with accessory package i believe
Old 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM

As a former Police Officer I always laughed when I pulled people over who had radar detectors. An officer does not turn it on until he sees a speeder at or above the speeds he is looking for. So, many times it just lets you know you were busted. Sometimes I would ride around with my radar on when I was just ridding around just so people with radar detectors would slow down more. So, if you have one, don't count on it too much. Just a word of advice and don't mean to threadjack.

Good idea and nice write up.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCM203 View Post
As a former Police Officer I always laughed when I pulled people over who had radar detectors. An officer does not turn it on until he sees a speeder at or above the speeds he is looking for. So, many times it just lets you know you were busted. Sometimes I would ride around with my radar on when I was just ridding around just so people with radar detectors would slow down more. So, if you have one, don't count on it too much. Just a word of advice and don't mean to threadjack.

Good idea and nice write up.
agreed. i never rely on it. in fact, i usually drive like i don't have a RD because like you said, its not full-proof and instant on/lasers are a big threat.