ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 03-09-2015, 04:56 PM

Default ACD Pump

So Mitsubishi extended the warranty on the ACD pump which is awesome because mine went out. The bad part I have been waiting a month now for the dealer to get the ACD pump from Mitsubishi.... Anyone else waiting for these pumps or should I try a different dealer? Dealer says its on back order and do not have an estimated ship date.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:41 PM

That happened to me. Dealership ordered from the warehouse in Atlanta and the part was back ordered. Had to wait additional 2 weeks. After they fixed the acd pump than they told me my transfer case seals are leaking. Had to wait another 2 weeks for them to order new tc and than ship and install it. It takes patience for sure. Total of $5600 in parts and labor for the acd pump and transfer case. I would say its worth the wait.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 03-10-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
That happened to me. Dealership ordered from the warehouse in Atlanta and the part was back ordered. Had to wait additional 2 weeks. After they fixed the acd pump than they told me my transfer case seals are leaking. Had to wait another 2 weeks for them to order new tc and than ship and install it. It takes patience for sure. Total of $5600 in parts and labor for the acd pump and transfer case. I would say its worth the wait.
Thanks for the input. I will stay patient then, prob on back order cause everyone trying to get theirs fixed.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripsco View Post
Thanks for the input. I will stay patient then, prob on back order cause everyone trying to get theirs fixed.
So the dealer called today said my pump came in. Going to get it scheduled this week to be installed. Excited to finally get that warning dash light off and car back in tip top shape! FYI waited almost 3 weeks....
Old 03-18-2015, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripsco View Post
So the dealer called today said my pump came in. Going to get it scheduled this week to be installed. Excited to finally get that warning dash light off and car back in tip top shape! FYI waited almost 3 weeks....
Got my new pump installed today. Total bill was $0.00

Nice to finally have that stupid light off the dash!