ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Drivetrain
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2012, 07:09 AM

Default ACD Shield installed!

Product in question (OKUYAMA/Carbing: ACD GUARD):

I have some good news and some info regarding the experience. Good news is that it fit perfectly fine on my 2011 Ralliart and the housing is identical to the Evo X. I think the housing on the older RA are different or, the pump & housing is different.

<- Image provided by MTZL

Here is a picture of the underbody of the RA 2009-2010? You can see from the picture that, there is no bolts to remove from the black housing to allow the ACD shield to be attach to the housing. If any RA guys are interested in the shield. I would suggest you take the time and check if your ACD is compatible.

Installation:
(Duration 15 mins - 30+ mins)
1. I had no issues removing the bolts but, I notice that the housing it self is like a 2 piece design.
2. The biggest pain was trying to get the 2 pieces of the black housing to line up with the ACD shield and trying to get a bolt threading in at the same time. This process took up a lot of my time as the black housing is a POS.
3. I suggest you start from the last instruction and, work your way back to putting the two bolts in. If you do the last instructions first you won't run into issues with lining up the shield or, have a pain in the ass time like I did.

Here is a picture of the final product:
Old 04-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Good stuff!

Maybe we could have someone with a 2009 or 2010 try to install it anyway.