ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 03-21-2011, 12:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to blkside Send a message via Yahoo to blkside
Exclamation Alliance Motorsports

Well here is the short story on my crew. We are a bunch of mature (not old) guys and share a love for the track... So were not fans of street racers but we support each other on and off the track and do stuff like BBQs, UFC fight nights as well as a bunch of other randomness.
We have direct support through RRE,SCM and Rally Innovations and I am integrated enough into the car world where I am able to make things happen that usually dont.
There are other benefits but those come later and it is to help you get on the track. And it doest matter,road course,drift or drag we will have our fingers in all soon enough.

And although most of the events are funded by members, IE I usually pay for the BBQs,Sean pays for the UFC and the like... in order to help the team out with site costs (annual on SCE) we do have a 5.00/mo 60.00/year member fee.
That however is nothing when you see what you save throughout the year in other costs. If interested than here is our website.. Its locked down to registration due to spambots but PM me if you would like to register.

www.alliancemotorsportsusa.com
Old 03-24-2011, 02:59 AM

Well I have been hit up by a few and a couple new members join. I hope I can convince more of you all to come out and be active in tracking and get out to enjoy what our cars were meant to do... utilitarian race cars...
Old 03-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Pretty cool man, Sounds like our kind of parties. We have a growing team in Silicon Valley area, at least some of us are pretty active in motorsports; track, autox, & etc.

Maybe one day we can have a joint BBQ.
Im always down to meet cool people & network.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:54 AM

Yeah no doubt ... Ill be home for vacation in July.. Were doing a track day with ExtremeSpeed.. you guys should come check it out..
Old 03-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

where are you guys located? Meet location? pm me if you dont want to make it public info.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:59 AM

need more info
Old 03-24-2011, 12:41 PM

Count me in!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:55 PM

That means you all are in Cali, Eastcoast gets no loving.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:23 PM

For sure I am showing and going, Yeah buddy =]

Mods:Evo X turbo, RallInspired Tune, Magnaflow Catback, GM 3-port, Xtremeboost O2 Dump, UR Test Pipe, UR SRI, Depo UICP-LICP, AMS FMIC, Synapse Diverter Valve, SSP Inline Filter, SSP Tranny Cooler, SSP Clutch Packs, Tein S-specs, Apexi L.E. Turbo Timer, Seibon CF CW-style hood, CF Duluck Trunk, Gold Evo X Wheels w/ all four corners rolled, AEM Boost Gauge, AEM Wideband with A Pillar Gauge Pods, Evo X fender vents.

Future Mods:E-85 Tune, RallInspired Fuel Pump and CF Roof Wrap.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:34 AM

evil03 - what info are you looking for

We are mainly in the Inland Empire and the 310 now with members in Anaheim, Barstow and one or 2 in the West Covina Area...

Insane - Bro I started this club in 2009. I have been in Afghanistan since 09/09 so I havent had a chance to start looking into expansion. As one of the newfound OGs of Emperor Motorsports 5 years ago (REAL EMPEROR is only in West Coast BTW - I am aware of some phoneys on the East Coast) I know having long distance members are tough to monitor if Team rules are being followed. This is some tight knit family team action here... No Team Hybrid where if your car is cool you are in. We are legit...