ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Regional > West
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2012, 02:36 PM

Scm is cool...when I traded my beat-up civic...they actually gave me $3500 for it...and the body condition of my civic...according to KBB is only worth $2200...so sam actually hooked me up...but I saw someone screamed at him for taking it for $3500 (his brother I think)...so no matter what...from my buying experience scm is actually pretty good and then buena park honda whe my wife bought her pilot...don't go to norm reeves honda in cerritos...they try to rape my wife for the same pilot... anyway...just make sure u have plan b when it comes to maintinace and servicing though...

Phase 1
[X] Cosworth Drop-In
[X] UR Full Catback Exhaust
[X] UR Upper ICP
[X] UR Lower ICP
[X] Evo X FMIC
[X] Evo X BOV

Phase 2 - Breaks
Old 06-17-2012, 06:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bertybrate

Long beach just closed..

And the same guy owns that dealership as well, he owns several.. And I believe his brother owns a couple as well, good luck hiding from them, I think the only local dealer not involved would be Anaheim..?

they did not closed they moved to cerritos... i kow they have the same owner but the service rep here and salesmen are more reliable and friendly and will do everything to take care of they're customers
Old 06-18-2012, 07:45 AM

Yea, Long Beach went to Cerritos.

So we own HB, SCM, Victorville, and Cerritos.

I'm in the parts department. If there is ever an issue with the parts department let me know.
2860 Harbor Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Phone: (714) 433-2400
Fax: (714) 755-0842

PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
Old 06-18-2012, 07:54 AM

no complains for parts dept, only rigo the mechanic and chris
Old 06-18-2012, 12:35 PM
Regional Moderator

Yeah I have both sets of feelings for SCM, they worked well for me in getting this car and in getting my moms 08 lancer(which I bought, financed etc) Sam was easy to deal with etc.. No real complaints on the two deals..

But, I've never felt so ass fucked in my life when, as I was trying to buy an EVO back in 06.. They were asking 8k over sticker(in add on parts, which they cant legally do) they have to offer to sell the car for sale as listed on the sticker(as far as i know in CA) and the they demanded I sign a finance paper for 11.9% interest before I could even test drive the car... Needless to say, I told them to go take a flying fuck...

They (SCM)lost a good customer with an 800+ credit score for years, I ended up buying 3 cars from Mazda, cuz they offered better deals, finance and support... So I'd say there old hard sales technique was a fail IMO.. With the "lighter demand" of the X And lower sale of mitsu overall, I believe they've been force to behave a bit better.. All I can say, is I go where the deals are, and currently they offer the deals... I got over my past anger, to get what I needed..

Hopefully Cerritos will work out better for me, cuz it's closer than SCM. But, I don't think well be gettin the smash discounts there?
Old 06-18-2012, 12:52 PM

believe me you will get discounts, look for mark mercado tell him gilbert salvador sent you