ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM

Send a message via MSN to hackerrei Send a message via Yahoo to hackerrei
Default Cobb Access Port going on sale soon.

Hi all.

Well my plan have changed.
I was going to get the EVO X that is why I got the Port to test out on my leased 2010 RASB.
So now it turns out I will be getting a 2004 EVO 8 with 32000 miles on it so from what people say I won't be able to use this port with diffrent program and maps for the 8 so I might as well sell it and to who better then my friends here rather then a EVO X driver.lol
Well it is a few months old but only used for about 3 weeks for testing the maps-apps.
It is in perfect order..
It already has the new maps installed on it and I unmated it from my car so it will be ready to mate to any car now.

It will go on sale starting sunday 26 sep send me a pm or email me [email protected] or tel 760 985 4815

Asking price 450.00 + 25.00 for shipping
For international price of shipping will change.
payment can be money order-paypal to my account-western union- or cashers check.
Read my review if you have any questions about the app.

1st come 1st served.

Later guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG1008.jpg (78.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG1009.jpg (92.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG1010.jpg (53.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG1012.jpg (49.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-24-2010, 10:06 AM

Default Ring ring

PRICE DROP
What was I thinking of giving a crappy discount like that for you guys so here it is even better $400-$25ship.
I enjoyed the power and for you guy's with cat back you will enjoy it even more with the stage 2 maps.

let me know.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:40 PM

Default yo

Well the port is up for sale pm me or send a email.
This is a great offer come with all RA or EVO X maps installed on app and is ready to mate to another car.

Price set $400.00 $25.00 ship.

good luck
Old 09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Damn too bad I dont have money for this...
Bump for u. GLWS

I cant believe RA owners switching to older Evo.
First Geargrinder & now you?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:21 AM

Default yeah

It hurts me too but I am stuck in a bad lease car price to own for me is $34233.00 on the RA if I wanted to own it and the EVO 8 is $16000.00 with only 37000 miles so it is a better choise as far as financing.
So I have to let it go little hit in the credit but that is ok because I will already have the other car.

But I will miss the RA.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerrei View Post
Hi all.

Well my plan have changed.
I was going to get the EVO X that is why I got the Port to test out on my leased 2010 RASB.
So now it turns out I will be getting a 2004 EVO 8 with 32000 miles on it so from what people say I won't be able to use this port with diffrent program and maps for the 8 so I might as well sell it and to who better then my friends here rather then a EVO X driver.lol
Well it is a few months old but only used for about 3 weeks for testing the maps-apps.
It is in perfect order..
It already has the new maps installed on it and I unmated it from my car so it will be ready to mate to any car now.

It will go on sale starting sunday 26 sep send me a pm or email me [email protected] or tel 760 985 4815

Asking price 450.00 + 25.00 for shipping
For international price of shipping will change.
payment can be money order-paypal to my account-western union- or cashers check.
Read my review if you have any questions about the app.

1st come 1st served.

Later guys.
What all can you do with this?
and Hankook Ventus,hiflow cat, intake, Evo IX BOV and tune now at 252whp, 265 lbsft....next up turbo, IC, IC pipes, downpipe!
Old 09-28-2010, 02:18 PM

Default yo

You can use the maps that are on it that are from COBB to boost the power or to view diffrent things in the engine like boost psi, abs psi, maf, speed, rpm, can be used as a shift light, read trouble codes - clear trouble codes,check your 0-60 time,1/4 mile times,trap speed, and it is also a mobile Dyno to tell you your HP and Torq.
Also it can show you the temp of the air going into the engine and the engine temp.
Loads of stuff it can show you about your car while you are driving.
If you take it to a tuner shop that works with cobb they can also make custom maps for you to use so if lets say mon through fri you want to run stock ecu then sat you want to run cobb stage 1-2 or custom all you have to do is install map then 5 min later your car is tuned then when your done install stock map and you are back to stock.
So instied of going to a tuner shop and having it retuned every time and have to pay for it each time you can do it your self any time you want or need.
Lastly lets say you live in a area that only has 91 octane and then you go some place that uses 93 octane all you have to do is hook it up and upload a map for 93 octane then you are ready to go and you car will be able to get more power out of the higher grade gas then when you come back justchange it back to the 91 map.

There is a lot you can do with it.

Tags
cobb sale