ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 05-31-2010, 08:27 PM

Exclamation DRL Bypass w/ Relay Harness

Disclaimer: ***Any type of modification of your car's electrical system is dangerous and may result in personal injury and/or damage to your vehicle. When purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility and potential risks in running this DRL Bypass w/ Relay Harness.***

*Vehicle Compatibility:
2008-2010 Lancer including all models: DE, ES, GTS, RA, Evo X (ONLY non-SSS halogen headlights)
2007-2010 Outlander
2006-2007 Galant

*This DRL Bypass w/ Relay Harness is also 100% compatible with Stock OEM Lights (Only 9006 OEM Bulbs) . This means Aftermarket HID's are NOT required to utilize this DRL Bypass.

The DRL Bypass will simply eliminate the DRL's. Therefore, no flickering is present when running HID's. The DRL Bypass w/ Relay Harness is completely 100% Plug & Play and requires no splicing of the OEM wiring or messing with the fuse box; Thus saving you from any warranty issues and/or headaches. With the DRL Bypass properly installed, all lights will assume standard normal function:

Position 0 - All lights OFF, DRL's OFF
Position 1 - Parking Lights ON, DRL's OFF
Position 2 - Parking Lights ON, Low Beams ON

Here's a video demonstrating the function of the DRL Bypasses that I provide:
2008 2009 Lancer DRL Bypass

DRL Bypass w/ Relay Harness:

The DRL Bypass shown may vary slightly (i.e. 1 ground or 2 grounds). However, they will provide the same function.

I can assure you that you will be buying a DRL Bypass with a quality build as I am currently pursuing a career as an Electrical Engineer in NJIT.

For your convenience as the customer, I test each DRL Bypass individually before I ship them out to confirm its 100% working order.

*Price & Shipping:
All transactions are done via Ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/170932772421...84.m1555.l2649

Local meetup price: $40
Shipping within the US: $45 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Tracking & Confirmation
I will ship out your order the SAME day or the following day after. At your convenience, I will also include a Tracking Number whether shipped within US or to Canada (Rates may vary).

*Return/Exchange:
Void after 30 days from date of delivery.
Void if the DRL bypass is tampered in anyway. I will know, I made it.
Valid only for defected/faulty products.
If it’s been over 30 days, I can offer a repair service; Contact me for further info.

Installation Instructions: DRL Bypass Installation Steps

I personally have been running this setup DRL Bypass w/ Relay Harness since March 12, 2009, with no issues/problems. I've also sold over 300 sets across other Mitsubishi/Lancer forum boards.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited by jRox; 12-29-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:45 PM

BUMP for interest!
Old 09-05-2010, 05:31 PM

Oh Man Not you again. Ok here is the scenario guys. You buy his little set up and disable your daytime driving lights to do what make your car look cooler.

I don't think so but anyway you have a black car and grannie is driving her toyota echo and turns onto the road driving into the sun and wham your brand new Evo or Ralli art is in pieces all over the road. After insurance check out your car and sees you disabled a factory installed safety device guess who is in deep shit.

If they can't see you they will hit you. You make the choice!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Oh Man Not you again. Ok here is the scenario guys. You buy his little set up and disable your daytime driving lights to do what make your car look cooler.

I don't think so but anyway you have a black car and grannie is driving her toyota echo and turns onto the road driving into the sun and wham your brand new Evo or Ralli art is in pieces all over the road. After insurance check out your car and sees you disabled a factory installed safety device guess who is in deep shit.

If they can't see you they will hit you. You make the choice!
I understand your opinion of Daytime Running Lights. However, I personally find DRL's to be counter-productive. You've voiced your opinion, so I'll simply state mine. I've encountered countless drivers with DRL's who forget to turn on their low beams in rain or fog and at dusk or dawn. While DRL's are a safety feature, this is especially dangerous to other drivers, because the taillights are not lit when the DRL's are activated. I can only assume that these drivers believe that in such conditions, the DRL's are a sufficient amount of light.

Yes, my DRL Bypass does disable Daytime Running Lights. Yes, I understand it is a factory installed safety feature. You've brought up a situation involving an accident due to the lack of DRL's. Although I do find it to be a special case, in my defense, my DRL Bypass is 100% Plug & Play; Meaning, it can removed with no signs of tampering with the DRL safety feature.

Nonetheless, thank you for sharing.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:54 PM

bump for interest
Old 09-24-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mTEV View Post
bump for interest
Thanks for the free bump!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:28 PM

If someone has an issue seeing a 3200 pound car, there's a bigger issue than DRL's.

Really.. how did humanity survive so long with out DRL's. A mystery we may never know the answer to.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAbOS View Post
If someone has an issue seeing a 3200 pound car, there's a bigger issue than DRL's.

Really.. how did humanity survive so long with out DRL's. A mystery we may never know the answer to.
LOL that last part reminded me of a commercial.
"How many lick does it take to get to the tootsie roll of the tootsie pop... one two three.. How many does it take to get to the center, the world may never know" lol
Old 09-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

so this is just for RA with HID?
What about for RA like mine that just have reg Hedlights?
can you make custom one with a button to turn DRL off/on to empty button on dash next to ASC?
Old 09-25-2010, 01:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to RA9

freakin expensive. i bought the same one from diffrent seller saved me $20 usint it for 2years now