ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-26-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholm6 View Post
I literally just got my BC's in today and can't wait to install them! When I opened the box I just stared at them for a second, lol...its my first set of coils.
let me know how the install goes
Injen SRI, UR UICP & LICP, UR 4.5 IC, COBB AP custome stg 2 tune, 3in TBE, Whiteline front strut bar, RRM rear strut bar, tint, roof spoiler, 2.5 turbo compressor outlet pipe, AMS BOV, AMS Boost Pill, TWE Catch Can, Megan Racing Coil Overs

Future Engine and Tranny Mods:
Water Meth Kit
SSP Oil Cooler
Fan for Stock Trans Cooler w/ washable filter

Future Suspension Mods:
Sway Bars
Rear Diff Bushing Kit
Cusco 4 or 5 pt Brace
Front Cross Member
Old 01-29-2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALM View Post
let me know how the install goes
Installed them today. Took about 3 hours total. Run in to some minor issues but just had the think outside the box, lol. Here's a before and after shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-01-29_11-56-20_454.jpg (51.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-01-29_11-56-10_999.jpg (37.3 KB, 47 views)
UR Intercooler + Pipes, UR Turbo Back Exhaust, AEM Intake, AMS Boost Pill, GST Base map, HKS BOV, H.I.D.s, Smoked L.E.D. Tails + reflectors, Hella Supertones, Optima Yellow Top, Rexpeed Hood scoop, Rokblokz Mud flaps, Window visors, Stuby antenna, Plasti dipped chrome, Pioneer 7'' Display w/ 3 way speakers, 18x8 Tenzo R TZ7, Falken Ziex ZE 912 225/45/18

Future Mods:
BC Coilovers
Brakes
Old 02-04-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Installed them today. Took about 3 hours total. Run in to some minor issues but just had the think outside the box, lol. Here's a before and after shot.
how low did you go? did you run into any fender problems? im looking to lower mine real soon and was wondering if i needed to roll my fenders first.

nice drop btw...
Old 02-05-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Looks great man and 3 hours thats a lot less than what I thought did you use power tools? And how much did the coil overs run you because in still looking around for a resonable deal?
Injen SRI, UR UICP & LICP, UR 4.5 IC, COBB AP custome stg 2 tune, 3in TBE, Whiteline front strut bar, RRM rear strut bar, tint, roof spoiler, 2.5 turbo compressor outlet pipe, AMS BOV, AMS Boost Pill, TWE Catch Can, Megan Racing Coil Overs

Water Meth Kit
SSP Oil Cooler

Future Suspension Mods:
Sway Bars
Rear Diff Bushing Kit
Cusco 4 or 5 pt Brace
Front Cross Member
Old 02-06-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsralliart View Post
how low did you go? did you run into any fender problems? im looking to lower mine real soon and was wondering if i needed to roll my fenders first.

nice drop btw...
I dropped it at least a good inch and a half all around. No rubbing issues so far that I noticed and I drove it around in circles to see if I could hear anything. I'll probably still get them rolled just to be safe though

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALM View Post
Looks great man and 3 hours thats a lot less than what I thought did you use power tools? And how much did the coil overs run you because in still looking around for a resonable deal?
Yeah, I had a lift and power tools at my disposal. I was originally going to get these... http://www.importimageracing.com/isc...coilovers.html ...but the said they didn't make them for the RalliArt . So they bumped me up to the BC's for no extra charge! They even threw in a free set of rear extenders Shipping was free so I paid $950.00
UR Intercooler + Pipes, UR Turbo Back Exhaust, AEM Intake, AMS Boost Pill, GST Base map, HKS BOV, H.I.D.s, Smoked L.E.D. Tails + reflectors, Hella Supertones, Optima Yellow Top, Rexpeed Hood scoop, Rokblokz Mud flaps, Window visors, Stuby antenna, Plasti dipped chrome, Pioneer 7'' Display w/ 3 way speakers, 18x8 Tenzo R TZ7, Falken Ziex ZE 912 225/45/18

Future Mods:
BC Coilovers
Brakes
Old 02-06-2013, 02:33 PM

Did the BC coils come with a shock dyno graph? If so could you post it?
Old 02-07-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
I dropped it at least a good inch and a half all around. No rubbing issues so far that I noticed and I drove it around in circles to see if I could hear anything. I'll probably still get them rolled just to be safe though

Yeah, I had a lift and power tools at my disposal. I was originally going to get these... http://www.importimageracing.com/isc...coilovers.html ...but the said they didn't make them for the RalliArt . So they bumped me up to the BC's for no extra charge! They even threw in a free set of rear extenders Shipping was free so I paid $950.00
thats whats up, and sounds like a great deal.

Water Meth Kit
SSP Oil Cooler

Future Suspension Mods:
Sway Bars
Rear Diff Bushing Kit
Cusco 4 or 5 pt Brace
Front Cross Member
Old 02-09-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crak View Post
Did the BC coils come with a shock dyno graph? If so could you post it?
They did but I'm unable to post it at this point and time. I'm not in the area, sorry

Future Mods:
BC Coilovers
Brakes
Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 PM

Default BC Racing coilovers expirience

Hi guys
Year ago I purchased BC Racing RAM coilovers, installed coilovers in spring 2012 and just few months after they failed, both front shocks had lateral movement and very noisy on sharp bumps. I took me several months emailing back and forth ( BC Racing said: check this, check that, every time I need to go in the shop to do check up, and so on) eventually in late autumn I get first one of them, few weeks later another one RAM replacement. Installed and just recently one totally lost strength, other one is just noisy, not as much as before but not for every day riding, called BC Racing and look surprise shocks replacements do NOT come with ANY WARRANTY.
How beautiful is that
Even original warranty is voided because they do not think I have any problem,
I send car to two different shops and ask from them to write letter explaining what is happening and that didn’t help either
I know I can't expect much from $1000 shocks but this is bullshit
I would without thinking went and buy set of KW Var.2 but they do not coming with camber plates and using original plates which I sold to the friend
It is still winter I might try once more but this time BR set instead of RAM
after that I will post on You Tube how to destroy BC Racing coilovers

After all ranting about coilovers few things:
If you do not have money to buy real coilovers DO NOT waist your money with cheep once

Does anybody know what camber plate will fit to the KW Var.2 for the front and the back
Or
Does anybody know top diameter of Ralliart OEM springs and shocks again front and back

Thanks

Last edited by Janko Ralliart; 02-26-2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: add more info's
Old 02-27-2013, 10:14 AM

Sorry to hear about your poor experience with BC coilovers, but thank you for taking the time to share what happened on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janko Ralliart View Post
Hi guys
Year ago I purchased BC Racing RAM coilovers, installed coilovers in spring 2012 and just few months after they failed, both front shocks had lateral movement and very noisy on sharp bumps. I took me several months emailing back and forth ( BC Racing said: check this, check that, every time I need to go in the shop to do check up, and so on) eventually in late autumn I get first one of them, few weeks later another one RAM replacement. Installed and just recently one totally lost strength, other one is just noisy, not as much as before but not for every day riding, called BC Racing and look surprise shocks replacements do NOT come with ANY WARRANTY.
How beautiful is that
Even original warranty is voided because they do not think I have any problem,
I send car to two different shops and ask from them to write letter explaining what is happening and that didn’t help either
I know I can't expect much from $1000 shocks but this is bullshit
I would without thinking went and buy set of KW Var.2 but they do not coming with camber plates and using original plates which I sold to the friend
It is still winter I might try once more but this time BR set instead of RAM
after that I will post on You Tube how to destroy BC Racing coilovers

After all ranting about coilovers few things:
If you do not have money to buy real coilovers DO NOT waist your money with cheep once

Does anybody know what camber plate will fit to the KW Var.2 for the front and the back
Or
Does anybody know top diameter of Ralliart OEM springs and shocks again front and back

Thanks