ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 06-04-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Beautiful Fred but you already know what i think. Cant wait to get things on my ride so we can do that WW Photoshoot
LOL.. yeah I know mang.. I need you to get it going lol.. but no rush. I'll swing down south to your area some day soon.

^click sig for Fred's Ralliart Build^
Old 06-04-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napius View Post
Nice ride! You're probably the closest to me out of all the members I've seen whom list their location. I live in Souderton, work in King of Prussia, and I graduated from West Chester University.

I live right near JNZ Tuning and pretty close to R/T. It seems you've only had good experience with R/T? I've been a little hesitant to take my car there between some friends' testimonies and the fact that they quoted me some outrages prices for simple jobs compared to what JNZ quoted me. Maybe it's because they do quality work, but I was just asking about exhaust and lowering spring installations and couldn't believe the difference in prices the two companies quoted me.

Also, how do you like those D2 RS coilovers? I was looking at those and Ksport Kontrol Pro coilovers. I never track my car. It is my daily driver for 50 miles round-trip to work, so I want something that won't ruin that aspect of it but improves handling for my spirited driving.
Graduated from WCU? Thats awesome.. Im a senior there.. I've ran into a 2 Ralliarts in the area but never met the owners, havent seen your yet tho. Not really up in the KOP area.

This is the second time I've heard of R/T Tuning's quotes. They do seem to be high, but if you lump a bit of work together with them they usually manage to do better with pricing. Also, they do amazing work. Even gave me a call a week later to see how things were running. They guarantee all work and will make it right if something sounds or looks wrong lol.

But then again, I haven't been to JNZ.

The D2s are great! So many things you can adjust. And for a daily driver, there's no better choice. but for your long commutes, you'll have to change the dampening and stiffness, I feel almost every bump lol.. but helps with the bouncing around..

Old 06-05-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fstarz View Post
Graduated from WCU? Thats awesome.. Im a senior there.. I've ran into a 2 Ralliarts in the area but never met the owners, havent seen your yet tho. Not really up in the KOP area.

This is the second time I've heard of R/T Tuning's quotes. They do seem to be high, but if you lump a bit of work together with them they usually manage to do better with pricing. Also, they do amazing work. Even gave me a call a week later to see how things were running. They guarantee all work and will make it right if something sounds or looks wrong lol.

But then again, I haven't been to JNZ.

The D2s are great! So many things you can adjust. And for a daily driver, there's no better choice. but for your long commutes, you'll have to change the dampening and stiffness, I feel almost every bump lol.. but helps with the bouncing around..
Yeah, I graduated back in 2010. I lived in the commons for my last two years there. What I miss the most is being able to walk to the bars and stumble back haha. I haven't been down that way at all recently, but if we do ever cross paths, I'm in a Rotor Glow Ralliart with some bronze Drag DR-31 wheels and orange lugs. I haven't posted any pictures of it on the forums because I don't want to hear the obligatory "needs moar low!"

I'm usually willing to spend more money if a company has good customer service, so that's good to hear. The guys at JNZ were super nice, but all I had them do was install my Borla cat-back, so I can't comment on more intricate work. They only charged me like $70. It wasn't even worth me trying to find somewhere to do it myself and getting under the car. I'll probably check out R/T when it comes to stuff like suspension and fender rolling. Did they install your coilovers?

Yeah, I figured I'd have to set any coilovers to softer settings for my drive, but as long as they still outperform the stock springs and shocks in cornering, I'm happy. I've heard that D2 and Ksports are basically the same product and are even made in the same factory. I think the conclusion was that they're overseen by different companies though.

Do you know the spring rates on your D2s or if yours are custom, what comes stock? I can't seem to find that on any of the websites selling them. One website said you could contact them for custom spring rates, but that's all I saw. The Ksport Kontrols are 7.5/6 (kind of weird, I know), which I know is a little soft but may be good for a DD.

I can't believe you don't get hassled by the cops all the time with your tint and loud exhaust. I was even worried about just my Borla cat-back, and I'm still hesitant to get my windows tinted. PA laws are ridiculous.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napius View Post
Yeah, I graduated back in 2010. I lived in the commons for my last two years there. What I miss the most is being able to walk to the bars and stumble back haha. I haven't been down that way at all recently, but if we do ever cross paths, I'm in a Rotor Glow Ralliart with some bronze Drag DR-31 wheels and orange lugs. I haven't posted any pictures of it on the forums because I don't want to hear the obligatory "needs moar low!"

I'm usually willing to spend more money if a company has good customer service, so that's good to hear. The guys at JNZ were super nice, but all I had them do was install my Borla cat-back, so I can't comment on more intricate work. They only charged me like $70. It wasn't even worth me trying to find somewhere to do it myself and getting under the car. I'll probably check out R/T when it comes to stuff like suspension and fender rolling. Did they install your coilovers?

Yeah, I figured I'd have to set any coilovers to softer settings for my drive, but as long as they still outperform the stock springs and shocks in cornering, I'm happy. I've heard that D2 and Ksports are basically the same product and are even made in the same factory. I think the conclusion was that they're overseen by different companies though.

Do you know the spring rates on your D2s or if yours are custom, what comes stock? I can't seem to find that on any of the websites selling them. One website said you could contact them for custom spring rates, but that's all I saw. The Ksport Kontrols are 7.5/6 (kind of weird, I know), which I know is a little soft but may be good for a DD.

I can't believe you don't get hassled by the cops all the time with your tint and loud exhaust. I was even worried about just my Borla cat-back, and I'm still hesitant to get my windows tinted. PA laws are ridiculous.
To be honest, Im not too technical with the spring rate. I bought and installed them myself ad they are great out of the box. You shouldn't worry too much on that.

As far as the exhaust goes, no issues with law enforcement. >knock on wood< The tint had given me one ticket so far.. I honestly think it's an out of town thing.

Im from Kennett Square, and I NEVER had issue with the local police dept. They know I live here and support them, and out of the 4 times of getting pulled over for: no license, speeding, running a light, speeding again; they all turned into warning. All in kennett.

So use your discretion.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:12 PM

Default New photos of the Ghost

Some new photos of the ghost.. installed a few things recently.. I'll post it up soon! And the introduction of my new photo logo, JUST A HOBBY.

Last edited by Fstarz; 07-11-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:59 AM

After a good LONG wait, I finally have my dual pillar pod from DSG Performance! I'm so hype and ready to get this installed!

(sorry for the bad iphone pic, just excited)

Old 07-31-2013, 08:15 PM

Finally had a chance to take some shots of the most recent mods done to my Ralliart..

Enjoy! And let me know what you guys think

I also relocated my battery:

Post below if you have any questions or need more pictures of how I did the battery relocation.

Thanks!

Old 07-31-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Finally had a chance to take some shots of the most recent mods done to my Ralliart..

Enjoy! And let me know what you guys think

I also relocated my battery:

Post below if you have any questions or need more pictures of how I did the battery relocation.

Thanks!
Great work man, love the purple theme on your car. Looks very clean.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 08-01-2013, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Great work man, love the purple theme on your car. Looks very clean.
Thanks man. I see you noticed the little purple here and there.. I'll have more next week along with some more CF parts.

I'll have photos up again soon

Old 08-01-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Thanks man. I see you noticed the little purple here and there.. I'll have more next week along with some more CF parts.

I'll have photos up again soon
White and purple colors go great together. Cant go wrong with CF.

Looking forward to see new photos.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ

Tags
cbrd, cobb tune ralliart, custom headlights, ralliart, ultimate racing