Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Regional > Mid-Atlantic
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane11RA View Post
We all gonna smell like smoke after this! Btw am I blind or are we missing the actual burgers and hotdogs lol. Also! If you will bring parts to sell , I need my senior citizen discount.
Good point.

Drew, take your pic. Burgers and dogs, or charcoal and whatnot. I don't mind bringing either selection, whatever you want to bring is fine, I'll take the other.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
Good point.

Drew, take your pic. Burgers and dogs, or charcoal and whatnot. I don't mind bringing either selection, whatever you want to bring is fine, I'll take the other.
Sorry, but I should have let you guys know earlier that there could be a problem with me attending. That location really may not work for me. My girl just got back from Chicago and I have to be in Middleburg sunday morning anyway until probably 12 or a little after. The location that was picked by the "consensus" is the farthest one away from me. Not being selfish in driving, because I love driving my car, as it is my daily driver. It's just that it is an hour away from me and the timeline may not work out. I'm trying to finalize what I have to do in Middleburg right now.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Sorry, but I should have let you guys know earlier that there could be a problem with me attending. That location really may not work for me. My girl just got back from Chicago and I have to be in Middleburg sunday morning anyway until probably 12 or a little after. The location that was picked by the "consensus" is the farthest one away from me. Not being selfish in driving, because I love driving my car, as it is my daily driver. It's just that it is an hour away from me and the timeline may not work out. I'm trying to finalize what I have to do in Middleburg right now.
There are other people coming from further away locations, and they don't seem to have a problem with the location. I dated a girl on the other side of Burke and I lived out in Purcellville at the time. It never took me an hour to get there from my house unless there was a lot of traffic... there's no way BLP is an hour away from Middleburg or even Leesburg. Trust me I've lived here all my life and my last job required me to drive a delivery vehicle all over northern VA and in DC. It would take you no more than 45 minutes from either location. Nobody said you HAD to be there right at 1 o'clock. But it's your call. We need to know something ASAP so we can coordinate the last few items to be brought.

Last edited by BravoZero; 05-04-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:36 PM

I was going to pick up some dogs and some cold sides on the way out there.

Damn Drew, i was hoping to see your whip out there! Could always just show up a bit late =P im sure we will be hanging out for a while. Speaking of which ive never gone to a park and drinking when of legal age. But are we allowed to bring alcohol to public parks?
Old 05-04-2012, 12:42 PM

No alcohol man lol! I guess our group is complete, see you all there!
Old 05-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Nope, no alcohol.

Also, I forgot about this, but there's an $8 fee to get in if you're not a Fairfax county resident.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
There are other people coming from further away locations, and they don't seem to have a problem with the location. I dated a girl on the other side of Burke and I lived out in Purcellville at the time. It never took me an hour to get there from my house unless there was a lot of traffic... there's no way BLP is an hour away from Middleburg or even Leesburg. Trust me I've lived here all my life and my last job required me to drive a delivery vehicle all over northern VA and in DC. It would take you no more than 45 minutes from either location. Nobody said you HAD to be there right at 1 o'clock. But it's your call. We need to know something ASAP so we can coordinate the last few items to be brought.
Where is the relevance in other people coming from farther and them not having a problem with the location? It has nothing to do with me having a problem with the location. The place looks nice. And I haven't lived here my whole life, but I can guarantee you that I have been driving around this area longer than you have, unless you have had your license more than 13 years, which I don't think is the case. I live in Leesburg, work in Sterling and drive to Annandale through Fairfax two days a week, so trust me. as I am more than experienced enough to know commute times around here. Like I said in the last response, this is a time table thing and not a distance thing. I have to go to Middleburg from Leesburg, then back to Leesburg before I can think about heading south of Faiirfax in to Burke. I don't want to be the guy that doesn't show up when he is supposed to bring the hamburgers, so remove me from the list until further notice. If I can get back on at the last minute, I will be sure to bring something. But it is looking like a tough schedule to make right now.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Also, I forgot about this, but there's an $8 fee to get in if you're not a Fairfax county resident.
Serial? That is dumb. $8 isn't even 15 minutes of work for me, but that is stupid to pay to get in to a parking lot and use grass to grill on. Is that $8 per person?
Old 05-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Where is the relevance in other people coming from farther and them not having a problem with the location? It has nothing to do with me having a problem with the location. The place looks nice. And I haven't lived here my whole life, but I can guarantee you that I have been driving around this area longer than you have, unless you have had your license more than 13 years, which I don't think is the case. I live in Leesburg, work in Sterling and drive to Annandale through Fairfax two days a week, so trust me. as I am more than experienced enough to know commute times around here. Like I said in the last response, this is a time table thing and not a distance thing. I have to go to Middleburg from Leesburg, then back to Leesburg before I can think about heading south of Faiirfax in to Burke. I don't want to be the guy that doesn't show up when he is supposed to bring the hamburgers, so remove me from the list until further notice. If I can get back on at the last minute, I will be sure to bring something. But it is looking like a tough schedule to make right now.
Quote:
Serial? That is dumb. $8 isn't even 15 minutes of work for me, but that is stupid to pay to get in to a parking lot and use grass to grill on. Is that $8 per person?
Then don't come, period. You never seemed that interested in the first place and you sure as hell wasn't fond of the location, even though everyone else is fine with it. So no problem, you've been taken off the list.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Alright guys, we need to vote. Since people are dropping off the list rather quickly, we need to decide whether or not to just postpone this until a later date and plan it out more.

So what say you.... Continue as planned, or postpone?