ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 03-27-2015, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeRep85 View Post
Disclaimer: I have absolutely no track or auto-x experience, this is simply what coilovers ive seen people run who street, track or auto-x their cars.

800 - $1000 - Amatuer (street) - [Megan]

$1200- $1800 - Intermediate (some track/auto) [Fortune]

$2200+ - Pro (majority track/auto) [KW]
Its between Fortune 500 series (not 510 series) or Megan. There is also K Sport, have you heard anything good from them?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 03-27-2015, 04:44 PM

I just installed the Fortune Auto 500's on my car and absolutely love them. I got them with the roller bearing upgrade, 8k swift springs up front and 9k in the rear. I have them set at 16 clicks from soft and they ride/handle 100x's better than my sportlines. If you ask me they are worth every penny!
Old 03-27-2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_Ra View Post
I just installed the Fortune Auto 500's on my car and absolutely love them. I got them with the roller bearing upgrade, 8k swift springs up front and 9k in the rear. I have them set at 16 clicks from soft and they ride/handle 100x's better than my sportlines. If you ask me they are worth every penny!
Nice, what was the final price tag with the swift springs? And I heard they are much stiffer compare to OEM?

Any pics?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 03-28-2015, 01:19 AM

I can't compare to OEM as I had the springs on forever so I don't really remember the OEM ride much. Unfortunately I don't have pics due to the wastegate crapping out on me a week after the coils were installed, but I should be getting the car back sometime this week so I can upload some. All together they were close to 1600 if i remember correctly, I took advantage of the cyber Monday deals but they should be right around there optioned out.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:14 PM

I was able to get a quick pic with them on. It's a little higher than usual now but there's a lot of construction by where I live.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (128.1 KB, 26 views)
Old 03-30-2015, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_Ra View Post
I was able to get a quick pic with them on. It's a little higher than usual now but there's a lot of construction by where I live.
Thanks for the pic, looks proper! Can I choose a less stiffer springs on the Fortune 500 coilover?

Tuned by TJ
Old 03-30-2015, 07:20 PM

Yes i believe it comes with 7k/8k set up originally.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:06 AM

After some searching and debating I am going to go with K Sport coilovers and Megan Camber toe.

I noticed Kozmic Motorsports RA that they are building will get K Sport coilovers as well. Gave me confidence to go with this product. Once i purchase the coils and get them install I will post pics and make a little review on them.

http://performance.importrp.com/i-51...FUxo7Aodb0YAqw

Tuned by TJ
Old 04-10-2015, 01:09 PM

Yeah...I'm looking at couple coils myself...either Tein Basics or Megans...

Phase 1
[X] Cosworth Drop-In
[X] UR Full Catback Exhaust
[X] UR Upper ICP
[X] UR Lower ICP
[X] Evo X FMIC
[X] Evo X BOV

Phase 2 - Breaks
Old 02-24-2016, 08:24 AM

Default Fortune Auto 500 Series

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Fortune auto 500 coils.
If so, how would they compare to BC's or KW variants etc..?
I'm looking for coils that will be good for a track day.

Thanks