ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart General
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2012, 06:34 PM

I can live without the sunroof and foo-foo navi touch screen stereo. A 3 year old phone has better navigation. If you got kids you can hack it to where you can play DVDs on the roll. But then you are watching kids crap and not listening to good music. Better off getting a portable DVD player and tossing it to them in the back seat. Better stereos can be bought for 1/4 the price.

But I cant live with the cheap seats. I gotta have the Recaros.

Supposedly the used car market is up right now because there were so few leased cars sold two years ago (economy in shambles and all) so there is a bit of a scarcity driving up the price of all used cars.

Mike W
Old 04-17-2012, 06:37 PM

South Coast mitsu 2012 RA 23,900
Old 04-17-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Supposedly the used car market is up right now because there were so few leased cars sold two years ago (economy in shambles and all) so there is a bit of a scarcity driving up the price of all used cars.
Also, with the all the repo-ed/foreclosed/jacked property from the economy going to hell, credit ratings have plummeted. Dealerships have been having a difficult time getting Tier 1/2 Credit Applicants, as such most people can only get financed on the secondary market (even for "old" models with 0 miles but 1 year old, ala 2011's). This has added to the artificial inflation in the used car market
Old 04-17-2012, 06:41 PM

For $25k you can have my purpose built monster, haha!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 PM

When my husband and I bought ours (within a week of each other last month) they were pushing out the 2011 models. The dealer we got ours from had to get what we wanted from another dealer (I believe somewhere in NJ).

MMCA had an awesome deal with 0% APR if you have a good credit rating, so we both got 0% for 5 years. They were offering the 2012 at 0% for only 4 years I believe, so I had no problem taking a 2011 instead since they were brand new as well!

Good luck, I am sure you will find something to fit your budget and wants
Old 04-17-2012, 07:12 PM

Is bravo parting away?

Phase 1
[X] Cosworth Drop-In
[X] UR Full Catback Exhaust
[X] UR Upper ICP
[X] UR Lower ICP
[X] Evo X FMIC
[X] Evo X BOV

Phase 2 - Breaks
Old 04-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliNurse View Post
Is bravo parting away?
Lol nope I'm still here and will continue to be for a while at least.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhun35 View Post
Well guys, I'm currently in the process of selling my eclipse and everything should be final with in the next week or less. Buyer has agreed to pay $10k for the eclipse and all mods. Which was more than expected. I am going to stick it out without a car for about a month and mid May I will be in route to buy a Ralliart. Only question is I'm not sure where haha. I've been looking for a 2009-2010 Ralliart for $20k or less in either WW, Black, or Octane Blue. I'm not worried about options but sun and sound would be a plus, as well as navigation. I found one at a dealer in Pikeville KY that is priced $19k. If that one is still there in a month it's mine. I live in Charleston WV and have been doing all my research using auto-trader and cars.com. If anyone knows of a local dealership in any of the following states: WV, Ohio, Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky; that has a ralliart for sale meeting this criteria please let me know!! I know a lot of dealers don't list their cars on these websites. Much appreciated and I will have pics up as soon as I get the new ride
BUY MINE!!!

http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2723

Think of it as an excuse to visit california...
Old 04-18-2012, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackBeast View Post
BUY MINE!!!

http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2723

Think of it as an excuse to visit california...
haha I was looking at your for sale thread a couple days ago and was about to PM until I seen you live in Socal haha. Or else I would be down for it in a heart beat. THat's only on the complete oposite end of the country lol
Old 04-18-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhun35 View Post
That's great info! And man the deal you got on your Ralliart is unheard of!!!!!! I'm going to research non stop for ralliarts and see what I can find between now and mid may.
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with myself. I haven't bought a new (used) car in quite some time, and feel pretty good about it. I have a 1996 Mitsu Eclipse Spyder that I bought in 12/97 that I've turbo'ed and really enjoyed for a long time now.

Anyway... Keep in mind when searching on craigslist that people don't have the slightest clue how to spell Ralliart. You need to search for Raliart, Rallyart, Rally Art, etc...