ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 02-04-2009, 08:05 AM
Administrator

Default +52whp / +30wtq from just a tune !!

GST Motorsports Inc. in Hayward, California had a 2009 Lancer Ralliart in the shop and spent some time dyno tuning it via EcuFlash. The Ralliart used for this was 100% bone stock. In stock configuration it put down 192whp / 217wtq on their Mustang dyno.

After remapping only (100% stock car with no modifications, boost pill upgrade or MBC) it gained: +52whp / +30wtq overall and +38whp / +26wtq peak gains.

The large gains in spool-up and response come mainly from the Mivec remapping which this reflash has complete control over. Boost hit 17psi peak and dropped to 9psi stock. After remapping the boost tables it hit 18psi peak and dropped to 12psi.

Bryan from GST said that the, "next step is to add our upgrade boost pill upgrade and see what more power we can get with more boost.Overall I'm very impressed with this car so far as it is still 100% stock."

Bryan has promised to keep ClubRalliart posted of other upgrades, parts and performance increases!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:26 AM

Default Tuning

Is there anywhere around Huntsville, Alabama where i could get this done. Any ideas anyone?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Administrator

I'd contact GST and see if they have a mail-in flash. If the vehicle is otherwise stock they may...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:50 AM

GST has the flash available. Another member on EvoM wrote a review about it a little while ago. I'd give GST a call and see what they can do for ya. Oh and sometimes if you have a laptop and buy a cable ($169) they can email you flashes, and you can do it yourself. This helps when you don't have the time to send your ECU away for a couple days, and to return back to stock for those dealership runs.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:38 PM

So do these ecu flashes affect smog or daily drivability...also would I have to reflash to stock if I ever get the car serviced? Sorry for the newbie questions.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default +52whp / +30wtq from just a tune !!

I live pretty close to GST Motorsports.
Maybe I should stop by and introduce myself.