ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 03-03-2015, 10:07 AM

Cool 2012 Rally Your Heart Ralliart

Good Morning. My name is Jamie

I am new to this forum. I own and drive a 2012 Ralliart. I use it as a daily driver and recreational toy. As of this moment she is still stock. I am looking to mod (safely as I need my car and am a mother) bit by bit now that her warranty is almost up. as of current I am looking for Tire rims size and offset info. I am priced and almost ready to tint. 40 front, 25 back and 18 percent rear. I am looking at changing my cold air intake and exhaust and need to know if I need to retune her after installation of each mod. I am going to go for Coil overs just not yet. I am tempted to actually add more insulation between the car and road to quiet her down a little. In finding no real benefit I have changed my tires from stock Yokohama to Micheln I have Flex LED strips and would love info on how to install under the dashes without having wires visible and plugging into my center console. I am wanting feed back on under body glows. I would like to keep control inside the car for all lights that are installed. I have enough switch spots. has anyone found out how to install these into the fuse box with no real drain on the car? Thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from each of you. I do not want an EVO.. I really like her as she is for the most part. Just minor mods that wont give me a ton of hassle. I do not want to have to go back every so often to fix and tinker just because something broke.. Hense my SAFE comment.

I m also a member of Raceline Performance Motorsports. I participated in this last weekends Rally Your Heart two day Road Rally in Florida and almost won.. (missed it barely)
Old 03-03-2015, 10:42 AM

I installed LED lights and just piggy backed off the cigarette lighter fuse with something similar to this, http://www.amazon.com/Pico-0956PT-Bl.../dp/B001QRSBW0 . A cold air intake does require a tune, but wont give you any real gains unless you have a lot of extra mods as well.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:32 PM

Question Would rather not use the cigarette lighter

I am not wanting to use the cigarette lighter. I want to be able to use it with the vehicle on and off. I can not find anything stating that the lighter can still be used as a charger if it was hooked up that way and for show purposes I believe that a switch and using the fuse box would be better. Does anyone know how to hook the Flex LED's up to the fuse box? Is there a specific spot to set it in? Also I am trying to find switches that are aesthetically pleasing with the interior of the car. Does anyone have any ideas of where to look aside from those part stores?
Old 03-06-2015, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornkid42 View Post
A cold air intake does require a tune, but wont give you any real gains unless you have a lot of extra mods as well.
No, just no.
Old 03-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Regional Moderator

Skip the intake. Just get a good panel filter..

minimal partial rolls $60(no tab grinding)

So cal fender roller rental $10 per day(3 day min) with $200 cash deposit. Includes Eastwood fender roller, heat gun and heavyweight carry bag.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA View Post
No, just no.
Care to elaborate? Everything I've read says it requires a tune and wont do much good unless you upgrade the turbo.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bertybrate

i have an aem cai. doesn't need a tune.
a good drop in filter will be better though

Tags
info, mods, rally driver, stock, upgrades