ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Show and Shine
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2012, 12:25 PM

hey ralliartist, i love the way the duckbill lip looks and am wanting to get one but the question i have and is holding me back is how did you cover the holes(when removing the oem spoiler) so water wont go through them and possibly messing up the inside? that's the only thing holding me back lol
Old 08-19-2012, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliartSAT View Post
hey ralliartist, i love the way the duckbill lip looks and am wanting to get one but the question i have and is holding me back is how did you cover the holes(when removing the oem spoiler) so water wont go through them and possibly messing up the inside? that's the only thing holding me back lol
i used these plugs (http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Bla...a_p/a19765.htm) for the 2 outer holes and after i removed the black rubber things from the inner holes i just cut nickel sized circle of gloss black vinyl and stuck it on top.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:38 AM

new engine cover:

red led's for interior

Old 08-19-2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliArtist View Post
i used these plugs (http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Bla...a_p/a19765.htm) for the 2 outer holes and after i removed the black rubber things from the inner holes i just cut nickel sized circle of gloss black vinyl and stuck it on top.
That's what I was thinking of useing and spraying magic flex seal lol. How does the vinyl stuff hold up in the rain?
Old 05-15-2013, 02:17 PM

its been a while but my wheels are finally on. Tryin to sell some stuff to put towards coils sooooo ignore the gap

and got my vanity plates today. I got them here locally so if anyones interested i can hook you guys up, they would be like $22 shipped and would be ready the day after putting the order in.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:46 AM

Nokya yellow headlight bulbs came in today so now the light coming out isnt green since i had 6000k bulbs and the yellow tint.

LICP was shipped so should be here next week.

Some friends and I went to Europa Park (amusement park) here in Germany. On the way back I was tired of driving (2.5hrs one way) so i let my friend drive. He asked if he can open it up on the autobahn so i let him. Got it up to about 141mph. IIRC i read somewhere that our cars arent electronically limited but aerodynamically. meaning the power of the car can't overcome the drag at high speeds.

Heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ORd4kG35s
Old 09-14-2013, 05:13 PM

Hey guys. i know its been a few months since i've update this thread, but it's because i'm currently deployed to southwest asia. ive been here since july and should be leaving sometime after the new year. the tax free paychecks really help when trying to save for car parts

I've got some plans for the car of course since i'll have about $5k to spend so stay tuned for those. Mods im currently thinking of are

Coilovers

Scorpion Front lip (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2009-2010-201...item232f93a177)

Evo X side skirt extensions by Forcewerkz

CF duckbill trunk

Type 1 CF hood scoop

Custom Acrylic engine cover

Plus a bunch of maintenance work to do
Old 10-23-2013, 12:19 PM

I placed an order for a bunch of little things and then i'll end up ordering the bigger stuff right before i get back.

These parts should be at the post office right now waiting to be picked up

- Evo MAF and AEM filter for the DIY SRI
- New OEM R/L front kicksills. my friends kick the crap out of them so theyre all scratched up and bugged the hell outta me. Only like $32 each so IMO it was worth it.
-Placed the order for the custom engine cover and fuse box cover. The grey areas in the proof is going to be a carbon fiber pattern. the fuse box will be the same design, with the ralliart motto (the spirit of competition)
Attached Images
File Type: png Engine Cover.PNG (65.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 10-23-2013, 12:53 PM

I am interested in this custom engine and fuse box cover. I would like to do the same thing only substitute out the traditional Ralliart colours red and orange for blue and lime green.

Can you provide a link to the site or company that is doing this for you?
Old 10-23-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
I am interested in this custom engine and fuse box cover. I would like to do the same thing only substitute out the traditional Ralliart colours red and orange for blue and lime green.

Can you provide a link to the site or company that is doing this for you?
www.dezineracrylics.com

They have been a pleasure to deal with, even after the numerous changes i've made. They do printing, laser etching and hydro-dipping. There's a picture on their site of the lime green engine cover with the green UICP. Im going to get my UICP powder coated red to match the engine cover. highly recommend

Last edited by RalliArtist; 10-23-2013 at 01:16 PM.