ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-27-2015, 03:33 PM

Default Ben's Build Thread

All right guys, so I've had the Ralliart for a little over a year now and have decided to start doing some mods. Very light to start, but I will get a little more intense once I pick up a second car. Should be within the next couple of months.

First mods I did was a Turbosmart Dual Port BOV and DC Sports UICP. I am aware that venting is no good; however, it REALLY helps when you're trying to gauge in spring tension. I took the picture right after I did that. It is, as of right now, full re-circulation.

Then I went and got some stoptech rotors and pads and threw those suckers on.

Followed by the pain staking, most awful, no good, terrible boost gauge install. Went with prosport after doing some research, it seemed like a decent gauge for a decent price. It is currently sitting in a standalone pod, but I do have a pillar dual pod that I will put it in once I get my AEM AFR gauge installed.

I just recently installed a TurboXS HFC and DC Sports CBE. I've had a couple of people ask me why I've piece mealed so much, and to be honest I heard great things about the TurboXS HFC and the DC Sports exhaust isn't so incredibly loud compared to say the UR one.

Old 08-27-2015, 03:33 PM

I have an Evo X intercooler and MAPerformance LICP sitting in my bed room at the moment with some other goodies. I'll post pics when they get installed. I'm also thinking about doing a VERY in depth write up of the LICP install, because I hear it's a big ol' bitch. Feel free to comment, critique, send hate mail, ask questions or whatever.

When I get some decent pics of the car when she's clean I'll post them up on here as well. I have big, albeit long and expensive, ideas for the car so I'll keep this thing updated as I go. Getting a tune very soon too! Thanks for looking guys.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:17 AM
Administrator

nice build so far man. definitely post up pics once you get them!
Old 08-28-2015, 08:06 AM

Lot's of pics of the LICP install please. I'm getting ready to do mine as well.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:58 AM

Aint none to it, just gotta man handle the licp.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 04-28-2016, 12:42 PM

I know this is an old post but I came across it in a search. I wanted to know how the car sounds with the TurboXS HFC and DC CBE. I currently have the DC CBE and am looking at getting the TruboXS HFC, just don't want it to be too loud and droning.
Evo X FMIC
Evo X LICP
Injen UICP
DC Sports CBE
Mil.Spec HFC
Cobb 3 Port EBCS
Cobb AP v3 - Stage 3 93 OCT
Old 11-26-2018, 12:24 AM

Cool upgrades. Did you notice any performance gain with DC Sports UICP?