ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-28-2015, 12:14 PM

Default Gasket for OEM Turbo

Could someone point me in the right direction to get a replacement gasket for our turbo? I am going to be switching the stock turbo to a RAD Lite in the next month and trying to find out what new gaskets I will need for the swap.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Regional Moderator

Should be the same gaskets.. Might wanna swap em, just cuz you're doing the work, but it's probly not needed.. I'd post a WTB here or on the EVO forums...

minimal partial rolls $60(no tab grinding)

So cal fender roller rental $10 per day(3 day min) with $200 cash deposit. Includes Eastwood fender roller, heat gun and heavyweight carry bag.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markspd6 View Post
Should be the same gaskets.. Might wanna swap em, just cuz you're doing the work, but it's probly not needed.. I'd post a WTB here or on the EVO forums...
I ended up buying some new gaskets total cost was around $80. I think I got everything needed for the swap. Even though most people told me I could reuse the gaskets, I want to play it safe. Counting down the days now, around two weeks till CBRD RAD Lite install and tune. I got my tranny fluid and now waiting for filter. Planning on changing this before tune to make sure she is ready. I will definitely post some dyno numbers afterwards and maybe a video.