ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-11-2015, 01:33 PM

Default ACD pump 100,000 mile Extended Warranty Replacement

I would doubt that there are any of owners that do not know that Mitsubishi has finally did the honorable thing in regards to extending the warranty of the ACD/AYC pumps. I just wanted to add a list so people can actuall discuss their experiences with getting the pumps replaced. My ACD pump was actually diagnosed dead 8 or so months ago. In lieu of paying $1800 for the dealership to replace it, I pulled it, destructively ripped it apart in preparation for a rebuild kit, but never got around to it. Well, took my car in to the dealer last friday with the pump even off the car and dis-assembled. Service department checked my miles, looked at how corroded the pump was, and honored the replacement completely (parts and labor). The pump is en-route. I anticipate a call from the dealer next week to have it replace. I hope everyone else has the same luck . FREE AT LAST!!!!

Old 01-11-2015, 04:03 PM

Roger that, had mine replaced as well. Dealership also replaced transfer case under warranty due to leaking seals. About $5600 total of parts and labor.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 01-17-2015, 09:21 PM

I just got the memo in the mail today
This is awesome news!!

Last edited by HENRYBEAST; 01-17-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:39 PM

got mine today too. actually had mine 'fixed' the month after my warranty ran out (3 years). the dealership I brought it to was nice enough to shoulder the cost of material, and I ended up paying labor.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:38 PM
Regional Moderator

Good to see they extended the warranty!!

minimal partial rolls $60(no tab grinding)

So cal fender roller rental $10 per day(3 day min) with $200 cash deposit. Includes Eastwood fender roller, heat gun and heavyweight carry bag.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:31 PM

yes my wife my called me and told me we got that notice from Mitsubishi today too!!!! I am so happy...been driving around with that stupid ACD light on for 2 years, kept thinking about how I'd have to buy the rebuild kit to repair pump myself. Thank you Mitsubishi, 2+'s recently, my serpentine belt got replaced under a recall a few months ago and I was gonna replace it myself.
- 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6 Obsidian Black
www.newtiburon.com

- 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Wicked White
www.clubralliart.com

- 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec Karussel White
http://www.gencoupe.com/
Old 01-22-2015, 12:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mkid Send a message via MSN to Mkid Send a message via Yahoo to Mkid

Now they just need to replace transmissions for 09-10 RAs with crappy clutch seals. lol
D2 RS Coilovers
Evo X FMIC
Ultimate Racing turbo-back
400HP clutches from Jack's
AEM Intake

My Car Thread

From Florida? Click here!
Old 03-08-2016, 10:45 PM

Hello guys, does anyone know if the recall is available on all continents or it is only for US?
I am from europe and have the same problem with the acd pump light being on. I hope the recall is available here as well.