ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 03-26-2013, 02:06 PM

Default Wheels finally ordered and shipped

So i finally bit the bullet and ordered some wheels. I really wanted Tenzo Tracers in matte black w/ red lip because they would fit the theme of my car perfectly. But an ebay compant selling them wanted $500 to ship. No thanks. Then i was looking at Sparco Assetto gara in Red. Then i saw like 3 people on base that had them (not the red ones, those wheels in general). No again. Then i was on Tire Rack and ordered Enkei EDR9s. I got an email the next day saying they were out of stock and was gonna take 3-6 weeks for me to get them. So i cancelled that order and got a different set of wheels which were shipped today.

So i finally made up my mind and picked up a set of Enkei Kojin 18x8 +45 in black. I'm not into the whole stretched tires/hellaflush/slammed/stance look so don't say they're not agressive enough. I just wanted something that would look good and i;ve always liked 5 spoke wheels. They were a little more expensive than the EDR9 but hey its only money. Then for my birthday in april i'll order some progress springs. Plus these are new for 2013 so not many people should have them yet.

Old 11-23-2014, 09:36 PM

I'm sooooo jealous bro lol
I too have ordered wheels for my RA. They will be here Tuesday. Also from eBay. Picked them up brand new for 521. I have a wicked white lancer and also got five spoke wheels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (80.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 11-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Regional Moderator

Cool post pix when you get em on!!

minimal partial rolls $60(no tab grinding)

So cal fender roller rental $10 per day(3 day min) with $200 cash deposit. Includes Eastwood fender roller, heat gun and heavyweight carry bag.