ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > Regional > Mid-Atlantic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverCorrupt View Post
Damn Drew, i was hoping to see your whip out there! Could always just show up a bit late =P im sure we will be hanging out for a while. Speaking of which ive never gone to a park and drinking when of legal age. But are we allowed to bring alcohol to public parks?
Will definitely have to hit the next one if I miss this one. Where you at in NOVA?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:45 PM

Also, if the meet goes on as planned, if someone is through the Leesburg area between now and the meet, PM me and I would be happy to kick some ducketts out to help out on the food since I can't make it.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:49 PM

I'm still good to go, if all fails we can go to my uncles farm in pomfret.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Also, if the meet goes on as planned, if someone is through the Leesburg area between now and the meet, PM me and I would be happy to kick some ducketts out to help out on the food since I can't make it.
That is kind of you to do so. If you are able to make it, come on out then. If you're not there at 1 PM, that's fine, we'll be there for a while anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane11RA View Post
I'm still good to go, if all fails we can go to my uncles farm in pomfret.
I was just putting that out there to get opinions. The meet is still a go unless everyone comes to a unanimous decision to postpone. Up to you guys.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
That is kind of you to do so. If you are able to make it, come on out then. If you're not there at 1 PM, that's fine, we'll be there for a while anyway.
Russ, that is awful kind of you to reinvite me and allow me readmittance to a public place after telling me to not come period, but as I stated clearly earlier, unfortunately my schedule will probably prevent it. I don't know why you took such offense to the fact that I could not make it and "understood" everyone else that couldn't, and chose to be disrespectful to me, but it is what it is. If you come through this way, please shoot me a text so we can meet and I can give you some cash.......

To everyone else, please be sure to take pictures and start a thread. I will miss not being there.

Last edited by Drew; 05-04-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Russ, that is awful kind of you to reinvite me and allow me readmittance to a public place after telling me to not come period, but as I stated clearly earlier, unfortunately my schedule will probably prevent it. I don't know why you took such offense to the fact that I could not make it and "understood" everyone else that couldn't, and chose to be disrespectful to me, but it is what it is.

To everyone else, please be sure to take pictures and start a thread. I will miss not being there.
Did I say "you're not allowed to come"? No, I simply said if you're going to complain, then don't come, period. That was a suggestion, not an order or demand.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:35 PM

Drew we want you to come, there's only a handful of us in this area. I was hoping Tim aka ralliart26 would also post and join us, but I guess he's busy. Bravo didn't mean anything by his post, stop reading between the lines. As the OLDEST person in these group I am putting an end to this discussion, we good?
On a related note, wife will be making filipino spring rolls for us. I have to warn you though, it's very very addicting.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Drew we want you to come, there's only a handful of us in this area. I was hoping Tim aka ralliart26 would also post and join us, but I guess he's busy. Bravo didn't mean anything by his post, stop reading between the lines. As the OLDEST person in these group I am putting an end to this discussion, we good?
On a related note, wife will be making filipino spring rolls for us. I have to warn you though, it's very very addicting.
Are you sure that you are the oldest? As far as Russ goes, he and I both know exactly what he meant, and I didn't read between the lines. But contrary to a single person thinking I have "not been fond" of the location even though every comment I have made is clearly visible in this thread, with no evidence to back up that claim, I really would love to come. I just can't get out of prior engagements. And to be honest about the location, if I would have known up front that it was $8 per person to get in, I would have strongly suggested many of the free locations well within the same area that offered the same amenities. But that is a mute point. It is a time conflict that I have an issue with. I will be sure to catch the next one, or this one if it is postponed.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:01 PM

Let's leave it at that then, next time youre free you can decide on the location. We will come, it's not even summer yet and a drive to Chesapeake beach for a bonfire is in order.
And at 40 , I am the oldest.
Settled!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Let's leave it at that then, next time youre free you can decide on the location. We will come, it's not even summer yet and a drive to Chesapeake beach for a bonfire is in order.
And at 40 , I am the oldest.
Settled!
Touche..lol
And I definitely don't want to pick the location. I am all about what is best for the group as a whole. That's why I posted the links to try to find out what was closest for everyone out of the suggested places. I love driving my RA, so driving isn't an issue for me. I just think it's fair to pick something in the middle for everyone.
Closed Thread