ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > ClubRalliart Marketplace > Private Classifieds > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Vehicle-Specific Parts
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Default Evo Wagon Aero Conversion

Hi Guys:

I have the components I used to convert my ralliart into an evo Wagon. I'm trying to sort out a package price that is somewhere between fair and affordable. I would certainly appreciate your feedback along with any offers.

The "kit" includes the following items:

- Ralliart style rear wings (upper wing and lower trunk lid)
- Custom rear fender lips
- Carbon front fenders with quick release (20mm wider than an oem Evo)
- Evo X front bumper
- Voltex front lip and splitter

I was thinking of somewhere in the neighborhood of $2500 for the lot?

The rear fenders cost about 1700 to produce. That included pulling and cutting the OEM fenders, molding lips, mounting them to the car and paint. Once installed they are a very seamless mod that flow with the lines of the car (as you can see below).

The wing is a Ralliart "style" piece(s). The upper and lower wings went for 900 for authentic ones. I figure knock offs went for around half that. Fitment was good and I had no complaints about it other than it wasn't "authentic JDM."

The front fenders are from Seibon. I think I paid about $700 plus paint. All the gaps lined up for once with minimal adjustment. They are painted blue as you can see, but I left the vents exposed carbon, so it gives them a slightly larger appearance. They are evo fenders (+20mm) and will not work a regular ralliart. I installed quick release clamps on the fenders which snugged up the fitment of the Evo bumper as well as made install removal of the bumper easier (which came in handy for shows, tows and low driveways).

The bumper is an OEM bumper. I forget what I paid for it. Nothing special here. It includes everything OEM, including fog lights. Come to think of it, I may have removed these. The lip and splitter are authentic voltex. Those run around $700 plus paint.

Some additional parts that I have which are applicable to the car are listed in a thread on socal, should anyone be interested: http://www.socalevo.net/threads/2213...art-(demo-cars)
Old 01-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Administrator

bump :bump: bump
Old 01-19-2014, 12:21 AM

The rear custom fender lips, do you think they might fit on a sedan or are the hatchback 1/4 panels that different in terms of shape etc... If the back fender pieces would fit this would give me a reason to also buy the fenders and front bumper cover ect..

The side skirts are they Ralliart or Evo X I can't seem to tell from the picture.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
The rear custom fender lips, do you think they might fit on a sedan or are the hatchback 1/4 panels that different in terms of shape etc... If the back fender pieces would fit this would give me a reason to also buy the fenders and front bumper cover ect..

The side skirts are they Ralliart or Evo X I can't seem to tell from the picture.
Have you checked Duraflex Lancer fenders? They are made to fit Lancers without making the car look bulky in the front.

http://www.amazon.com/2008-2013-Mits.../dp/B005Y4ZLDI

I am actually considering these fenders. Just because they are not evo x wide fenders. I believe Ralliart26 from evoxforums has these fenders installed on his car.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 01-19-2014, 02:00 PM

Quote:
The rear custom fender lips, do you think they might fit on a sedan or are the hatchback 1/4 panels that different in terms of shape etc...
Not to answer for Blaze, but they are slightly different. If you follow the rear bumper/quarter panel seam from the top by the tail light down to the wheel well, you can see the Sportback continues along a straight angled line. On our sedans, it comes down from the tail lights at what looks like the same angle towards the wheel well, then "turns" towards the front of the car in a horizontal line. You may still be able to make it work, though.

reference:
Old 03-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:

I really don't know in regards to your first question. You're welcome to size them up if you're local to socal.

The side skirts are OEM, but they are not included with the kit.