ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 07-23-2012, 03:56 PM

Default rear bench - unchanged?

hey simple question:

Has the rear bench changed any during the evo10-body styles (2009-2012) Lancers?

I know it's been a 60/40 split for a long time, but i'm trying to figure out if it's actually identical/unchanged. Here's why i'm asking, i bought a rear bench seat cover by CoverKing on AutoAnything (SKU: 3575909), but they don't have a custom selection for the 2012 RA on there, so i chose the 2011. I myself have owned a 2010 Sportback and an EVO GSR and found the rear bench to be the same, so i took the risk and ordered the 2011 covers for my 2012RA.

Sure enough, it doesn't fit, and i'm trying to determine if something has changed for the 2012 (in which case it's my bad for not waiting till they advertised one) or that the manufacturer screwed up (which i believe/hope to be the case).

I filed for a return on AutoAnything and they want to me to take pictures and further describe the fit issue etc. So we'll see how that goes. I'll post the picture of it here if it helps anyone else who may have an idea... thanks!