ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 08-09-2012, 07:53 AM

if SSP doesn't want you to use the OEM, why would you get a replacement hose? I mean, just take out the oem filter and leave the housing where it is..
Old 08-09-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggelis View Post
Im not sure who responded i posted it on ssp's facebook page and they said not to run both the tranny already has a mesh filter inside of it they said theres no reason to running 3 filters i understand that you re using it with no problems but you have an additional oil pump that helps i dont know if the oem pump can keep up im trying to make it better not beeak it haha
the seperate pump on the SSP cooler has to be turned on, and it's only turned on at track events. never need to turn it on the street and temps are fine (75-80)
Old 08-09-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crak View Post
if SSP doesn't want you to use the OEM, why would you get a replacement hose? I mean, just take out the oem filter and leave the housing where it is..
ssp says do not use the oem filter with the inline filter use one or the other but yea if i was to use the inline filter instead of the oem filter then i would have to take the oem filter out of the housing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exyia View Post
the seperate pump on the SSP cooler has to be turned on, and it's only turned on at track events. never need to turn it on the street and temps are fine (75-80)
oh i didnt know that i thought the pump runs at all times when the car is on