ClubRalliart.com Your ad here

Go Back   ClubRalliart.com > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Forums > 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Show and Shine
Home Forums Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2014, 06:12 PM

What wheels are you thinking about getting?
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 01-29-2014, 03:34 PM

I will be getting some gently used Evo X MR rims off of someone in my local car club.

Also Not digging the silver so bought not 1 but 2 Green Caliper paint kits. Next step to order eBay high temp Brembo decals.

Last edited by Jackal; 08-23-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:37 PM

Nice, so you painting them green?

I think red with the octane blue would look sexy.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 01-29-2014, 05:05 PM

Your build thread is awesome, man! I love all the pics and info. I really love the JDP fog deletes. How did you get them? On the website it has them listed as "Coming Soon"

Edit: Never mind is says pic coming soon. It still doesn't have a price though haha
Old 01-29-2014, 08:59 PM

I simply Emailed John the owner at the email provided on the site and he provided me with the info to pay him through PayPal and he gave me a date that they would be shipped. Since they don't really stock them, they make to order. As in you pay for them then they make a set. They did not fit any where as good as I thought they would but I need the extra air flow when on the track. I think there are maybe less than 10 people in the world that have these on their Ralliart.

I am looking for parts to build an oil cooler set up for the passenger side and will be making a third skid plate. I am going to a thinner gauge of aluminum this time and adding louvers for cooling like SSP's has.

Glad you enjoyed the read. This spring doing some of the suspension and front brakes. but next year 2015 will be the big Turbo and supporting fuel system upgrades etc..

FYI I just became the RALLY Director for one of the biggest motorsport clubs in Central Canada earlier this month. I am designing a few different Rallies this year both Navigational Rallies AKA TSD Rally and some Rally Cross events. Will try and get lots of pics and videos. Also will be trying to make a dedicated Facebook page for this as well if you guys want to follow some of theses events. Because I am the Director this year I won't be participating in Rally but instead will be doing Time Attack and Drag Racing at the local Motorsport park approx. 60 miles north of where I live.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:38 PM

I may get in contact with them. I am going to have a light bar custom made at some point with 4 aux lights mounted to it. I don't much care for the OEM micro-sized fogs and those mixed with the aux lights might look like too much haha.

Big turbo upgrade would be awesome, man. I'm shooting for an X turbo, it's just getting the time/money to upgrade haha. I'm sure everyone knows that feeling though haha
Old 03-15-2014, 07:44 AM

O.k So I was able to buy a complete set of Evo X MR BBS forged rims in immaculate condition off a guy who has a 2012 Evo MR. They even came with original Advans on them with a small amount of tread which I will burn off at the high performance driving school this spring. For the Time Attack season I will throw my used Hankooks on them. I even have the factory TPMS sensors installed. Pictures to follow in a few days.
I don't want to mention the price as I got a real good deal.

I have designed and have been test driving my Rally X course and have torn up my inner fender liners again both sides for the 3rd time. They are as thin as paper and you can rip them apart between your thumb and fore finger. May be looking to making some thin aluminum inserts and simply painting them flat black.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:39 PM

Did some more Rally X driving again today. Here is a link to some of todays photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4099185...7642399589155/
Old 03-16-2014, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Pure Awd'some-ness Jack. Wish I had snow & rallycross here.
How did you do? Was it timed event?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:37 PM

Here is the Go Pro footage that was done the same run as the pictures were taken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Ia...&feature=share