ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 01-16-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OherrOderr View Post
Holy crap, that's a crazy list. Bet it's a blast to rip through the canyons

Yeah, I know it's gonna be a pain the pay off... but considering it's going to be the last true evo I have to get one before they're all gone forever
haha yea the list just keeps getting bigger tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeRep85 View Post
MAP EF4 :drool:

Dyno graph? E85?
first i was tuned by ivey on 93octane in may 2012, hitting 342hp/329torque on their dynojet at 10.8afr, 88%idc, and 26psi; wot ... the dynochart is on evom.net and evoxforums.com in a thread in their dyno sections somewhere, ill hafta dig it up ... overall- VERY satisfied with Ivey's tune, all i asked for was something conservative

for the ef4 (and supporting mods), Im going to go with a tune by Chet Rickerman (Rickerman Tuning), hes an e-tuner on evoxforums.com, really knows his stuff and is a great guy and always answers my jillions of questions. And i trust him bc I was there throughout the whole process when he was tuning my friends ww gsr...cant wait

Quote:
ARGH!!! Now that i have a garage i was planning on getting a 9 due to the stronger block! But being that the X is going to be the last TRUE evo...i cant DECIDE!
Evo X all the way... you wont regret it:P ... also, the x's 4B11T is proving its self in many ways to be a very reliable engine

Last edited by stEVOlution X; 01-16-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to OherrOderr

Quote:
ARGH!!! Now that i have a garage i was planning on getting a 9 due to the stronger block! But being that the X is going to be the last TRUE evo...i cant DECIDE!

zeRep
Haha, just get both! :P you work in Newport You should be able to afford it, jk

Are you gonna keep the RA too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by stEVOlution X View Post
haha yea the list just keeps getting bigger tho

first i was tuned by ivey on 93octane in may 2012, hitting 342hp/329torque on their dynojet at 10.8afr, 88%idc, and 26psi; wot ... the dynochart is on evom.net and evoxforums.com in a thread in their dyno sections somewhere, ill hafta dig it up ... overall- VERY satisfied with Ivey's tune, all i asked for was something conservative

for the ef4 (and supporting mods), Im going to go with a tune by Chet Rickerman (Rickerman Tuning), hes an e-tuner on evoxforums.com, really knows his stuff and is a great guy and always answers my jillions of questions. And i trust him bc I was there throughout the whole process when he was tuning my friends ww gsr...cant wait

Evo X all the way... you wont regret it:P ... also, the x's 4B11T is proving its self in many ways to be a very reliable engine

So awesome, I still need to get a tune especially with my CAI. I do love all the gen evos, but there's something about the X... and the fact that Top Gear said that it may possibly be the most perfect car in the world... (the FQ-400 that is, but still...)
- Ultimate Racing Lower Intercooler Pipe
- Buschur Racing Catback Exhaust
- Enkei NT03+M
- Tein S Tech
Old 01-16-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:

So awesome, I still need to get a tune especially with my CAI. I do love all the gen evos, but there's something about the X... and the fact that Top Gear said that it may possibly be the most perfect car in the world... (the FQ-400 that is, but still...)
yea i mean i love topgear and all, but just hearing Clarkson say it's the perfect car doesn't do justice. you should go drive one man
Old 01-16-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
yea i mean i love topgear and all, but just hearing Clarkson say it's the perfect car doesn't do justice. you should go drive one man
I actually did... I use to have a Nismo 350Z but I needed more room. So I went to trade it in for an Evo X. I test drove a GSR and was ready to sign the papers, but I figured I'd see the trunk space since that was the main reason why I was buying one... But when I saw how small the trunk is + the fact the back seats didnt lay down I ended up going with a RA. Don't get me wrong, the RA is still an awesome car
- Enkei NT03+M
- Tein S Tech
Old 01-16-2013, 07:30 PM

you didn't buy an evo bc of trunk space??
Old 01-17-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
you didn't buy an evo bc of trunk space??

I've got 3 and 5 foot tripod stands and light stand, lens bags, camera bags, power generators, sand bags (to hold the tripods down), and a bunch of other shit... I needed a car with laydown rear seats... the tripods wouldn't fit in the evox... the only way they'd fit were if I laid down the passenger seat and had them laying in the passenger seat into the back seats... but I would still need to figure out how to load in the rest of the stuff... it all barely fits into the RA now with the backseats laid down :/
- Enkei NT03+M
- Tein S Tech
Old 01-17-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
I've got 3 and 5 foot tripod stands and light stand, lens bags, camera bags, power generators, sand bags (to hold the tripods down), and a bunch of other shit... I needed a car with laydown rear seats... the tripods wouldn't fit in the evox... the only way they'd fit were if I laid down the passenger seat and had them laying in the passenger seat into the back seats... but I would still need to figure out how to load in the rest of the stuff... it all barely fits into the RA now with the backseats laid down :/
is that your job/career? or a hobby?

and have you thought about roof racks and just getting one of those long plastic ski totes/cases? would the stands fit in those? something like this:

http://xfsyb.zxypq.servertrust.com/v...uckcropped.jpg

certainly the rest of your items would fit inside the car

also, evos looks awesome with roofracks >:]
Old 01-17-2013, 10:21 AM

Quote:

HA I wish! Don't make that much dollah shieet as a Hispanic Im lucky Im not washing boats!

I will get rid of the RA

Quote:
the fact that Top Gear said that it may possibly be the most perfect car in the world... (the FQ-400 that is, but still...)
hmmm...decisions decisions!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:42 AM

Quote:
is that your job/career? or a hobby?

and have you thought about roof racks and just getting one of those long plastic ski totes/cases? would the stands fit in those? something like this:

http://xfsyb.zxypq.servertrust.com/v...uckcropped.jpg

certainly the rest of your items would fit inside the car

also, evos looks awesome with roofracks >:]
Yeah it's my career. I shoot professionally. I work for a media/publishing company that owns 8 different "lifestyle" magazines, and I shoot for all of them. So I have like 3-5 shoots a day everyday... I shoot everything from restaurant and dine features to fashion features, art, etc... But I'd love to work for Super Street or DSport or something though :P

I knowwww... That's what I'm going to do when I get the X

I have a roof rack for my RA now, but it's for my surfboard and snowboard

Quote:
HA I wish! Don't make that much dollah shieet as a Hispanic Im lucky Im not washing boats!

I will get rid of the RA

hmmm...decisions decisions!
Haha that's messed up. I'm the only brown guy at work too haha (filipino)
- Enkei NT03+M
- Tein S Tech
Old 01-17-2013, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Yeah it's my career. I shoot professionally...I'd love to work for Super Street or DSport or something though :P
thatd be cool if you got in with any of those guys (modified, super street, project car, d sport, import tuner, etc...)

just imagine: alllll ...the.. sexxxyyyy..... car- girls... i mean, girls. imagine all the hot girls you get to snag pics of