ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 05-06-2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jguitarz View Post
LOL. I guess that shows just how little I know still. Sorry for bringing that much stupidity to this thread
Just joking around! Welcome to the board. We like to keep it fun around here. I was just looking for an excuse to post some funny gifs...lol. Don't feel bad. We have all had those moments
Old 07-14-2014, 09:15 AM

Unhappy

I traded mine in.

After driving through a tornado (link), it was never quite the same car. The repairs weren't "perfect". They were "acceptable" but I could tell the difference.

Then, last week I was getting my oil changed and I saw the exact car I wanted. It was actually similar to one I looked at before getting my Ralliart, but the wife mocked the color, saying that white was for a girl's car.

I finally told her to shut-up, lol, and picked up a 2014 WW Ralliart with the touring package and I absolutely love it.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo4papa View Post
I traded mine in.

After driving through a tornado (link), it was never quite the same car. The repairs weren't "perfect". They were "acceptable" but I could tell the difference.

Then, last week I was getting my oil changed and I saw the exact car I wanted. It was actually similar to one I looked at before getting my Ralliart, but the wife mocked the color, saying that white was for a girl's car.

I finally told her to shut-up, lol, and picked up a 2014 WW Ralliart with the touring package and I absolutely love it.
So you traded your old RA for a new 2014 one? Either way congrats on the purchase.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ
Old 12-16-2014, 11:25 AM

Ordered Turbosmart dual port BOV! Now debating how I should run it. Thinking about doing 50/50 hybrid.

Edit: Just talked with COBB and they told me with my mods run it full recirculation.
RA - Built head - Built SST - ID1000cc - GTX3576R - GSC S2 cams - GSC beehives/Ti retainers - Timing Chain kit - ARP head studs - AMS fuel rail - AMS Widemouth dp - TurboXS exhaust - DrivenFab oil catch can - MAP oil pan - MAP cast manifold - AEM wideband - COBB 3 port EBCS - Tial QRJ - Sakura 3.5 intake - Kozmic Walbro 450 fuel pump - Depo Racing fmic/licp - TS engine/exhaust mounts - Cusco bar - D2 RS coil - Megan Racing control arms/toe - Whiteline sway bars - Brembo 6 piston

Tuned by TJ

Last edited by iralli_iskustvo; 12-16-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:51 AM

Installed turbosmart dual port last night..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo(3).jpg (177.9 KB, 22 views)

Tuned by TJ
Old 02-09-2015, 09:55 PM

Purchasing Sakura Performance one piece UICP powder coated octane blue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e33VU3f.jpg (195.0 KB, 19 views)

Tuned by TJ
Old 02-11-2015, 12:10 PM

Ordered Sakura Performance UICP!

Tuned by TJ
Old 02-11-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iralli_iskustvo View Post
Purchasing Sakura Performance one piece UICP powder coated octane blue.
Absolutely love it man! It's just gorgeous!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:35 AM

Purchased an OBD scanner (specifically iKKEGOL Vgate iCar 2 Mini OBD2 OBD II WiFi Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for IOS iPhone iPad PC with Switch Auto Sleep) for $30 from Amazon. It plugs into the OBD port and connects to your apple or android device over WiFi, I'm using an iPad3. The reviews mention Dash Command and OBD Fusion as apps that specifically work with it, both are $10 at the app store. Just curious if anyone has experience with either of these apps or if there's another option perhaps. Thanks for any advice!
Old 03-06-2015, 05:37 PM

Installed Sakura uicp. And got the Mitsubishi EVO X Spark Plugs ILKR8E6 in the mail today!

This uicp is a piece of art. From the paint to the fabrication. Just a great product. Also Sakura uicp is very, very light, UR 2 piece uicp is pretty heavy when comparing both.

Here are some pics of the uicp:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sp3.jpg (198.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg sp5.jpg (270.7 KB, 14 views)

Tuned by TJ