ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 04-17-2012, 01:51 PM

Default Ralliart Hunting

Well guys, I'm currently in the process of selling my eclipse and everything should be final with in the next week or less. Buyer has agreed to pay $10k for the eclipse and all mods. Which was more than expected. I am going to stick it out without a car for about a month and mid May I will be in route to buy a Ralliart. Only question is I'm not sure where haha. I've been looking for a 2009-2010 Ralliart for $20k or less in either WW, Black, or Octane Blue. I'm not worried about options but sun and sound would be a plus, as well as navigation. I found one at a dealer in Pikeville KY that is priced $19k. If that one is still there in a month it's mine. I live in Charleston WV and have been doing all my research using auto-trader and cars.com. If anyone knows of a local dealership in any of the following states: WV, Ohio, Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky; that has a ralliart for sale meeting this criteria please let me know!! I know a lot of dealers don't list their cars on these websites. Much appreciated and I will have pics up as soon as I get the new ride
Old 04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

If you can do $21k and don't mind Apex Silver with mods already installed... you can have mine!

PM me and I'll give you a couple points of contact at two dealerships, one in VA and one in MD.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:25 PM

I read the title and found myself wondering if there is in fact a season for Ralliarts.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA View Post
I read the title and found myself wondering if there is in fact a season for Ralliarts.
hahah no sir you got that confused with honda season. Where all mitsu owners hunt and eat hondas.. But that is year round... lol

all trolling aside (I like honda, great company and great cars), that made me lol a bit.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to BravoZero

Be vewy vewy quiet... we're hunting for Wawiarts..... hehehehe.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZero View Post
Be vewy vewy quiet... we're hunting for Wawiarts..... hehehehe.
omg, quote of the day hahahaha

btw bravo, PM sent haha
Old 04-17-2012, 02:53 PM

I spent a couple months looking for mine, and went the cheap route and found one with 72k miles on it, but only paid $14,500. Car was/is immaculate. I had to travel 300 miles to go and pick it up, but it was worth it.

Deals can be found. I narrowly missed out on another one that had 42k miles for $16k in the Chicago area.

Watch Craigslist around your area, or at least big cities within reach that you'd be willing to travel to in order to get a good deal. Both the one I picked up and the one I just missed out on were at dealerships, but were advertised on Craigslist.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhun35 View Post
hahah no sir you got that confused with honda season. Where all mitsu owners hunt and eat hondas.. But that is year round... lol

all trolling aside (I like honda, great company and great cars), that made me lol a bit.
All joking aside, I would be willing to bet that certain times of year are inherently better for trying to find a good deal on one of these cars. Used and new market are likely completely different for a complicated set of reasons. Still, this would be an interesting study.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struc View Post
I spent a couple months looking for mine, and went the cheap route and found one with 72k miles on it, but only paid $14,500. Car was/is immaculate. I had to travel 300 miles to go and pick it up, but it was worth it.

Deals can be found. I narrowly missed out on another one that had 42k miles for $16k in the Chicago area.

Watch Craigslist around your area, or at least big cities within reach that you'd be willing to travel to in order to get a good deal. Both the one I picked up and the one I just missed out on were at dealerships, but were advertised on Craigslist.
That's great info! And man the deal you got on your Ralliart is unheard of!!!!!! I'm going to research non stop for ralliarts and see what I can find between now and mid may.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA View Post
All joking aside, I would be willing to bet that certain times of year are inherently better for trying to find a good deal on one of these cars. Used and new market are likely completely different for a complicated set of reasons. Still, this would be an interesting study.
I would bet you are right. Probably bigger amount of trade in's around tax season and late in the year when new year/models of cars come out.