ClubRalliart.com Your ad here
Old 12-20-2015, 12:55 PM

Smile Update

Its been awhile since I have gotten on this forum post, my cars been updating constantly like any car enthusiast. Recently my cars idle began to bog out, so it was time to do some more upgrades. I switched from my EF3 turbo to an fpred, and the fuel system was switched as well. I went from FIC1100 with a dw65 pump to ID1000's with an aeromotive 325 pump. Tune, was done on pump 91 to keep a good conservative tune. 370/320 on a mustang dyno. I hope everyone is having a good day, and happy holidays. If any of you have any questions please feel free to private message me, or add me on instagram @abemob21
ETS LICP,UICP,IC
ETS INTAKE
MAP OPEN 02
MAP Short Run MANI
ETS TP
UR Cats
Tein Street Flex Coils
Etc...
Old 12-21-2015, 04:53 AM

That's some good numbers. I'm also looking into putting a fpred in my setup. Glad to know with e85 I'll hit that 400 mark haha. Are you on stock clutches?
Old 12-21-2015, 11:51 AM

Currently on stock clutches, i did a transmission fluid change like 2 hours before the tune so it is fresh. My car currently sits at 73k and it has had an ef3 since it was at 29k miles running a 345hp on the mustang. Never had i have clutch problems, aslong as the fluid is changed frequently typixally 15-30k youll be just fine.
ETS LICP,UICP,IC
ETS INTAKE
MAP OPEN 02
MAP Short Run MANI
ETS TP
UR Cats
Tein Street Flex Coils
Etc...
Old 12-21-2015, 05:40 PM

Sweet. Gives me hope about my stock clutches lol. I didn't think fresh fluid would make that much of a difference. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully next year I'll be sitting at 400whp with the fp red on e85.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Regional Moderator

I didint notice anything with the fluid change, but its still gonna be needed every so often.. So, its best to learn the swap, or start saving for the dealer to do it..

minimal partial rolls $60(no tab grinding)

So cal fender roller rental $10 per day(3 day min) with $200 cash deposit. Includes Eastwood fender roller, heat gun and heavyweight carry bag.